He doesn't want a relationship but he treats me like his girlfriend. What should I do?

Anonymous
Me and this guy met last year and a few months after we met, he asked me out on a date. He treats me good, we care about each other and we have a lot in common. We also have a connection. We went out on a few dates. After the third date, I made the first move to tell him how I feel. After I told him how I feel, he told me that he didn't want a relationship. He continued to take me out on dates and showed signs that he likes me. I never had the talk with him after he told me that he doesn't want a relationship but still took asked me out on dates and showed signs of him liking me. Was it wrong of me to not have the talk with him to say where we stand when after he told me that he didn't want a relationship when he continued to take me out on dates and lead me on after he said that he didn't want a relationship?
1
2