boyfriend pressured me into sex over the 1.5 year span of our relationship. Should I break up or give him one more chance?

My boyfriend and I have been in a rocky relationship due to the lack of sexual intimacy, but I still love this guy with all of my heart. At the beginning of the relationship, I was adamant on the fact that I wanted to stay virgin until marriage. boyfriend said he was okay with that initially. Fast forward a year into the relationship when he tried to convince me to have sex before marriage; things didn't go so well, but I did end up changing my mind and agreed to have sex before marriage. Except this time I had a new rule: it wasn't going to happen until my 21st birthday. He agreed to it as long as we did other sexual things in the mean time. Unfortunately this wasn't enough for him and he tried to convince me to have sex sooner than that. I refused and we broke it off a few times. These "break ups" only lasted a day max until we started talking again. Eventually I got sick of our arguments over sex and I became very curious myself, so I agreed to finally have sex with him just to get over with it and clear my mind off sex.

boyfriend says he understands how wrong he was in pressuring me, but promised to wait a very long time until it happens again and I'm fully comfortable with it. He told me he won't ever mention it again unless I do it first. He also started crying over the phone which made me feel terrible. I should also mention the fact that he stayed with me even though I technically cheated on him by having a coffee date with someone from tinder earlier into the relationship. He justifies his actions because what I did was equivalent to what he did.. Should I break up or give him another chance?
3
4