I'm not sure if he likes me? Or if both of them like me?

So there's this guy. We go to the same church, so I only see him on Sunday, Thursday, and occasionally Monday - Friday. He's nice to me and gives me answers to question, overall just genuinely nice. He tries to sit close to me when there are 5 rows of empty seats. He also states at me, but then always looks back very fast. Now, at my church, we have groups. In my group, I'm the only girl. There are other girls, but they hardly ever show up. However, I've also noticed his friend. I catch his friend staring at me, and getting nervous when I'm around him. He'll either do one of two thing - try to make me laugh, or try to avoid me. Sometimes, I try to talk to guy I like, and his friend will get really nervous. He also constantly asking what school I go to. I'm unsure whether the guy I like likes me, or if his friend likes me, either way, I'm confused!. Help! And, thank you in advance :)
+1 y
Also, at times when I have to hand him a pencil or a pen, he'll often try to sort of grasp my full hand, if that makes sense.
2
2