"Do you want to be my gf/ bf" OR "I still like you.. Do you want to start over or should I move on"? Which would you rather be asked?

Anonymous
"Do you want to be my gf/ bf"

"I still like you.. Do you want to start over or should i move on"?

Which would you rather be asked by a friend/crush?

We were casual friends from school. We dated a few years ago , but only for a month. My first boyfriend so we didn't get past making out. Unexpected work opportunity came up unexpected for me and I had to leave. We never really talked things over, then life happened and we were in different places. I was not involved with anyone from then to now. I was not in a place for dating.

We have been friends again for a year. I'm ready to start dating. I still like him, i can tell he's still attracted to me and seems to like me, but i have NO idea if he's interested in anything. We have been sort of orbiting around each other for a month or so., but again i can not tell if this is an interest thing or just chemical reaction.

I want to take things slow so i have waited before saying anything, but it's been a few months since i was aware i was ready to try again. And, as i've never really been in a relationship, if he's not interested i'm going to move on so i can be open to others. I want to tell him as simply but unmistakably clear as possible.

Of my three options , which would you choose to say, or prefer to hear?

If you have other suggestions feel free to comment. Thanks.
I want us to be together.. What do you think.
I still like you.. Do you want to start over, or should i move on.
Do you want to be my bf/gf.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
lol you guys ! it all even. but thanks so far. at least there's support for each of them, so none of its crazy :-)
4
1