Why won't my boyfriend come over for Easter (and other holidays) dinner?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 10.5 years. He's never come over for a holiday dinner.

Being together since our teens of course our parents wouldn't let us go anywhere else than to be with the family during holidays.

But of course, now we are in our mid 20's.

For many years my boyfriend told me his mother wouldn't let him go anywhere, but I found out that was false once his sister started going to her fiance's house for holiday dinners, and he admit it was no longer true.

I can understand if he just wants to stay with his family, but that doesn't seem to be the case. That is because he gives me NO reason to not accept my families invitations and actually says he just doesn't want to.

I feel like I am not even remotely in an adult relationship due to this.

He doesn't even know if his mother is cooking Easter dinner and says that he still will not accept our invitation for dinner.

I can't help but feel like he's going to go to other people's houses while he's telling me no that he's not doing anything.

I don't know what to do but it makes me so upset and not want to even look at him. Meanwhile he blames me and says I'm being a pain. My mother thinks it's ridiculous that he never comes to anything. Thankfully he said he'd come to my aunt's house for Easter dessert however. I feel ridiculous like I'm just taking what I can get.

What will happen when we live together this fall? Or upon being engaged to each other, whenever that will happen? Will he still refuse to do anything with my family? My family is nothing but nice to him, there is not one thing that could lead me to believe they are the specific reason. I think he just simply doesn't care and is extremely immature. There's not too much "strictly existing in mature relationships" togetherness that we have asides from being intimate.
2
1