He is 8 years younger than me and still a student. Should I break up with him now or wait longer?

I'm 32 years old and he is 8years younger than me, (is becoming 25 in a week.) We met when He was 19 and I was 27. I felt like it was a destiny and after 1 year or so, I was sure he was the one. He said he felt the same way. But 5yeas later, now we are not really sure. We still have a good relationship though we argue over small things a lot and some of those are because I'm his first girlfriend and he wonders if it is the best choice for him to be with me. He still loves me and I love him too, but I also can understand he sometimes can't stop wondering like that.

The problem is that he is graduating from his school in about 2 years and has no intention to marry anyone until he has a proper job after graduating. But I'm not really young anymore and I feel like I have to hurry a bit if I want to have a baby . You know, it is said that it could be not safe and has lower chance to get pregnant when you are older. I'm scared to lose my chance to be a mother. I love him, but I'm wondering if I should break up with him now to find somebody else who is old enough to think of getting marry or to have a baby in a few years time.

He says he is not at all ready for that even it is true he loves me.

Besides the age difference(including his How- it -would be-to- date- another-girl wonder)and this problem, we are really happy to be with each other.

What should I do? Should I break up with him or I might lose my chance to be a mother? But there's no promise I will meet a better guy than him. And what if I wait for a few years longer and then he thinks I'm too old for him or prefer younger girls?
5
5