Can someone love you 7 months, want to be with you forever , then just decide they don't think it will work just bc you fought?

I've been in a relationship with a guy for 7 months. We hit it off immediately. I dint even want a boyfriend but he just endeared himself to me, so i accepted. We spent 12 hours a day together bc he wanted. Its insane i never spend so much time with people, but i tired to just roll with it. He planned dates and we made love we traveled he talked about marriage and kids and said i was his soul mate.

Then his family came to visit and they wanted him to themselves, they didn't like me I don't know why. They were rude to me, i can't explain it but i could just feel it. Plus, his brother called me an attention whore when no one was around. My boyfriend , he didn't see their behavior, so he tried inviting me along but i was so uncomfortable i didn't want to go.

So he blamed me for not trying with his family. Saying i want too much and take up too much of his time. I dont give him freedom.

He's THE ONE WHO DID THE MAJORITY OF PLANNING AND ASKING FOR ME TO BE WITH HIM. I dont understand how he loves me can't get enough of me wants to be with me forever, then his family shows up and in a few days suddenly im clingy and over bearing.

I was vey hurt and insulted but even still i tried to be reasonable. I told him he was treating me very badly but i can forgive him if he mends his way. And as far as needing space, im happy to see him less. It was actually very hard on my schedule to be around him so much. So no problem we can have more space, but that shouldn't change us loving each other. We love each other dont we? He said its too late, i wanted too much he just wants space. Maybe well meet in the future.

Can you love then not love in a day?

I dont understand.

Can he leave but still love me? an you guys help me understand this?

Did his parents poison im against me?

And is he done or does he want to try again in the future?

Should i ask him these questions, or just forget him bc he's really just a big fake and everything was a lie.

Did he use me for attention?
Yes, love is fickle. Comes and goes.
No, they never loved you. They lied or were mistaken about their feelings.
Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
2