Relationship with a girl with 'no label' how can I take it from being ambiguous to an actual relationship?

So I met this girl about 4 months ago at a party, she was originally going out with a friend I knew from High School, haven't spoken to him in about 2 years. I see him through mutuals every now and then. When I met her they weren't dating but still were kind of together, just having a break. He went out and had sex with a girl and thats when they were officially over. That was 3 weeks after I met her and became friends.

We started out as friends, we clicked instantly, we have been to the cinema, had dinner out, went out nightclubbing etc. We talk on a regular basis. After about 2 months I dropped that I have feelings for her and she didn't realise she was leading me on, we remained friends until 1 night. I went over to hers and stayed the night, we shared our first kiss and also had sex.

Since then we haven't stopped talking and this weekend we had sex again and then I dropped her off at her house in the morning, before she got out she kissed me on the lips. This has been on my mind for a couple days because we usually just said "bye" to eachother without kissing. It can't be "just friends" I don't really know where to take things from here because I think during this time she has continued living the single life talking to boys other than me which is really annoying because I have no right to get jealous because we're not together. She doesn't want to hurt her ex but she's hurting me by doing that!! I want to have an actual relationship with her but I just don't know what her intentions really are and don't know what step to take next. Please help me.
2
0