Guys, Is it wrong of me to ask him to block her off of IG?

I had been dating a guy for about a year before I moved out of state and stopped all communication with him for about 4 months. I have a friend who is supposed to be my best friend but haven't really been hanging out or getting along with her like we used to. She was someone that I would always go to about my relationship with him and when him and I ended things it was a really bad breakup and she was there to experience it all. She knew how much it hurt me. A couple months after the break up, I hadn't been talking to her for a long time and one day she randomly texts me a screen shot of people that had started following her on IG saying nothing. Among them was my ex and when I saw it I couldn't have cared less. Months had passed, I didn't like him like I used to and it was stupid IG. Who cares? Well I guess she did. Days later I find out that she had followed him back so now it's starting to bother me. The fact that she didn't tell me anything about her following him but she feels like she needs to let me know that he followed her. So I text her one day asking her if he was still following her, right away she answers "yeah lol" and then I ask her, did you follow him back too? And she never answered. Now I'm back to my hometown and I have started communicating with him again and occasionally going out with him and every time I see her she feels the need to ask me about him. Have you seen him? Have you talked to him? To say the least I don't trust her like I used to and I don't feel comfortable talking about him around her either so I lie and say I don't talk to him at all. She is very nosy and sometimes even mean, like she pokes fun of certain things about me or him in a condescending way. Almost like she's jelous but of what? she's beautiful! I want to ask him to block her not because I'm jelous of her but because I don't like the fact that she's so nosy. How do I do this without coming off as crazy jelous!
Guys, Is it wrong of me to ask him to block her off of IG?
Add Opinion