Should I feel bad for my ex?

So my ex and I have each other on snapchat and since we broke up, he usually doesn't watch my stories and recently he completely stopped watching them. However, he started watching them again and unfortunately, he saw a story of mine where I recorded a video of me and some guys at a party. Nothing was happening between all of us but it was just me and few guys and we were all pretty close to each other. One of them had his hand around me, the other was close to my face, it just all looked bad. Maybe I'm overthinking it and it didn't look that bad but thats how I feel. I feel bad that he had to see that. I've been meaning to message him and just say hi and also cause itll make me feel better about the situation. However, I started realizing all the messed up things he's done to me in comparison to what I've done to him and there's really no comparison. When we were together, I spoiled him with my love, my time, etc and he was good to me but he could've been way better to me. I know for a fact he didn't put all the effort in us. He was always half-ass, questionable, etc. He never made me feel valuable or special plus he's the one who broke up with me. So then I think should I feel bad about him seeing my story with those guys? I feel bad but should I? Does he deserve for me to feel guilty? I just consider how throughout our break-up he's reached out to me a few times so he misses me then he started watching my stories which means he's curious cause he misses me. He's just a really interesting character, he always said he didn't know how to express his feelings but his feelings were there for me. Not sure how to feel.
Should I feel bad for my ex?
Add Opinion