Why do some guys think that if a girl that had a few one night stand, then she should be that easy too with the guys she dates?

Anonymous
Ok so... some guys think that bc i had a few one night stand, then i should let him fuck me on the first dates. i could be like months not having sex with the guy im dating, bc i'm just like that. I could have a one night stand if i feel depressed, and later feel bad, bc it feels wrong, i feel like a sexual object, and i treated the guy like a sexual object too. I may even lose interest if i have sex in the fifth date, im not sure why, maybe bc we're going fast and it doesn't feel good. But if i truly care about the guy, and don't call him only when i feel bad and need sex, then i can wait months to have sex. I actually like waiting. But when the guy is so romantic, he tells me romantic things, gives me gifts and pays me dinner ( i do that too but not as much as him)... um.. i'm more willing to let him make love to me, but only if we're both in love. My boyfriend was super romantic, and i waited a month and a half, we were in love and we've been together for 2 years now. He doesn't know about my one night stands, he doesn't ask, and i don't ask about his one night stands. I don't care. I hate when sex is just sex, i feel much more better when we do it while we're in love, i feel more connected and sex is better. I get more attached, i feel so good that the one that i love makes love to me, and it's not just for my own pleasure, i want to express him my love for him. I want him to feel amazing.
2
0