I just found out he cheated?

I've been married to my husband for 4yrs, i just found out he cheated on me when we were still dating! And during those times, he always accused me of cheating! Wed argue every night about it cause of his accusations, just to find out now that he was the one who fucking cheated! I remember how crazy i went that time, i even cried most of the time too, and how i failed my college courses cause of it. Yes, im hella stupid for still sticking w him that time. Anyways, he did change after a year of marriage, doesn't accuse me anymore, or snoop around. He also isolated himself from all his friends. I never told him to, he chose to himself. I just now found out that he slept w someone else when we were still datin, he hung out w his friend cause it was that dudes bday. Lied to me theyre only going out to eat steak, but they actually went to pick up girls like how they always did back in the days. Even tho it was in the past, im so angry about it. How he accused me of something he did and how he did it when we were together! What should i do? Should i just leavw it in the past or leave him?
I just found out he cheated?
Add Opinion