My boyfriend doesn't want me on social media, although he is?

Recently, I've been snooping a lot. My current boyfriend is my first ever boyfriend and well my first everything. His previous relationship almost killed him because he was so in love with the girl that hurt him. I find him pretty interesting and mysterious I guess, so I lurk on his profiles a lot. Recently I found out that he still follows the girl's mother and she msgs him now and again. I found it weird and told him about it which he got mad for and said it isn't an issue and that I should stop snooping... later that day he unfollowed me and blocked me on instagram.

Recently my account on ig got hacked so I deleted it and made a new one today. I told him I did and he got mad and told me to do what the hell I wanted... I don't know what I did wrong or why he doesn't want me on social media at all. I confronted him and said "Why are you acting as if you don't want me on social media at all" He replied "Continue like this and that's exactly what will happen"

I'm confused...
Is he hiding something from me?
I feel awful right now
1
1