My father is cheating/ cheated on my mother?

The phone I currently own used to be my fathers and he deleted everything before giving it to me, or at least that's what he thought. Anyway, I was searching for a picture on my phone and i stumbled upon a file containing different pictures my father had taken and such. I was horrified when i found pictures of another woman and a kid, and then a picture of the same woman and my father kissing. The pictures date back to April, 2016. At the time, my parents were seperated and planning a divorce because my father decided he couldn't live with us anymore and yeah, that's about it. He never mentioned anything about another woman and I know my mother has no idea about this. They made up last summer and things have been tough since he's still the same irresponsible prick. Anyway, I'm still in shock and I don't want to jump to conclusions but I don't know whether I should tell my mother or not. I know that she won't take it lightly, and I honestly have no idea how to tell her but I don't think it's fair for her if I just keep silence. I'm in no way close to my father so I can't confront him about this or predict his reaction ( But I do know he won't ask for forgiveness or such). So what should I do?
My father is cheating/ cheated on my mother?
Add Opinion