Is it normal to fall for someone very easily if you've been out of the game for a while, why am I feeling like this?

I haven't been with a girl for over a year now, mostly because i'm shy and struggle to approach women. In January I went to a party and has this girl I had only just met practically throw herself at me, I knew absolutely nothing about her apart from her being my mates cousin. Because of this reason I told her I couldn't go any further with her (we just made out) she literally called me a pu$$y and that was the end of that.

Fast forward 3 months and i'm at another party, I see her again and my mate said he didn't care if I hooked up with her. I felt weird about talking to her after what happened in January so just minded my own business. Later on in the night she throws herself at me again, just comes over and sits on my lap, starts flirting, feeling my thighs etc. I've never had girls come at me like this and didn't end up escalating things, she got fed up with me not making a move and we again went our separate ways.

The thing is, we have absolutely nothing in common, we've never actually had a proper conversation, she comes across as a not a very nice person, is supposedly very high maintenance and I wouldn't consider her as someone who i'd like to date. However I am so hung up on her. I can't stop thinking about the interaction and wish I could have done things differently. Is it normal to feel this way. Is it likely i'm just regretting not going further with her because I haven't had much female attention in a while?
0
2