How do I move past my other cheating and get our relationship back on track?

Basically ever since it happened our relationship no longer feels like it used to, the innocence is gone and my trust is very low. He cheated on me with his ex in the first week of our relationship, then on new years he sexted her that night and I found out he tried to get a picture of a girl's butt (not his ex) the day before our 1 year anniversary. He swears he'll never do it again and hasn't since the last time, he even put it on his deceased father he's never do it again but I have no trust anymore. I've tried trusting him again and letting it all go but it still hurts and nothing feels the same. He also talks to other girls and deletes the messages even though there's no reason to, I saw the messages and nothing wrong was said but he still deletes stuff just so I don't see it then lies about doing it, has even made take 'proof' he didn't talk to someone. I don't know what to do at this point, i do love him and i know he loves me, we live together and during all these conversations He's even cried and apologized and I can tell he's honestly sincerece. But he keeps lying and doing the same things again, (not cheating. Deleting stuff and gaslighting) We haven't really been getting along lately because I keep thinking of what he's done and it's driving me crazy and hurts. I want to be with him and he wants me to stay, how can i move past this? Its been three weeks since his last lying and gaslighting thing to me, i need some honest advice. I really do want to be with him but i don't want to keep getting lied to and hurt.
1
1