Let's try this again. My boyfriend obviously doesn't care about me & is disgusted by my body. What should I do?

Anonymous
Since my last post was removed. He makes rude & insensitive remarks that make me very depressed. Part of me wants to end it, but the damage has already been done to my self esteem, so I don't see what purpose that would serve. I feel like he's emotionally abusive though. I've posted some examples of the things he says to me...

***And don't say lose weight cause I am at a healthy weight, according to my doctor, but I am working on losing more to please my bf***

***On my last post someone claimed this was fake. Yes, I've posted on this topic plenty but it does not make this fake or make me a troll***

I'm just sad & confused...
Let's try this again. My boyfriend obviously doesn't care about me  & is disgusted by my body. What should I do??
Let's try this again. My boyfriend obviously doesn't care about me  & is disgusted by my body. What should I do??
Updates:
+1 y
So, last night he said that he wasn't going to discuss this topic with me anymore & said that it's my problem!! Wow!! He really just doesn't give a shit. It is MY problem that HE created!! Who says something like that to someone they claim to care about? SMH
Let's try this again. My boyfriend obviously doesn't care about me & is disgusted by my body. What should I do?
Add Opinion