What’s the habit you hate most in a boyfriend?

265

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Leaving the toilet seat up 🙃🙃🙃

• Lack of communication

• I hate it when he looks and sounds like he's not listening but then I ask him to repeat it back to me and he does so word for word.

• i don't know why all girls are having same problems... that's lack of communication, caring and not listening to them... may be because us guys don't like to listen to girls all the time... but that's definitely not related to love... love is different thing... love can't be related to this

• I've said this a little tongue in cheek - it's not about love, it frustrating that he always gets one over on me with this...

• That's cute.

• I find most guys messy and it anoys me because I get the urge to clean their space when I don't want to

• hmmm i agree... i do that too

• @CebuanoWildcat true, some girls can be pretty messy too

• I think thats a pepole thing not a guy thing.
      I know some clean freak guys and some very messy women.
      Personally I'm in the middle have messy phases and cleen phases up to a point I see it as something to do around everything else but not a priority.

• 1) When u call him out on something that bothers u. He says that he will stop. Then he does it again a few days.
    2) when he can't handle his own stuff & takes it out on u. ( aka: stress)
    I hve broken up with a guy cuz of this. Its a really long story

• Poor communication.

• Thoughtlessness. Like, not bothering to think about me in certain situations, not thinking that I might deserve a "thank you", not thinking that maybe on special occasions I might appreciate a simple "Happy such and such."

• when He's playing videogames while voice calling me and never pays attention to what I'm saying, I feel ignored and sad :(

• u won't dump him for that, would u?

• That's why I don't call my girlfriend when i'm gaming or busy doing something. This hyperactive multitasking people do on the phone drives me nuts!

• @Prof_Don me too! , I hate it so much

• Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work. Relationships require a constant and equal amount of effort from both sides, men can't say they're taking the lead neither can women, it's about being equal. So for the men who think they're above women in something, they're not.

• Smoke cigarettes.

• Selling meth

• When he does more than one smoke sesh with his friends when I'm with him.

• Selfishness. Like if I want to do something or something special to me and they just are like 'no' or 'i don't care', that's super irritating.

• When you do something he doesn't like and he says "wow you remind me of my ex, there was a reason I left her" or he keeps talking about how awful his ex was throughout your whole relationship. It's ok if he mentions exs once or twice but every time you talk is just annoying

• Lack of care and attention and me having to ask for him to spend quality alone time with me :(

• Being compared to exes. Him talking about his exes all the time. Having to pay for their mistakes.

• Being vague in conversations and only answering with short responses it's soo difficult to have a conversation with people like that

• His sleeping habit! He sleeps at the weirdest times!

• messy

• When he blames me for his mistakes. When he ignores me for no reason, it's like wtf?

• When I can't bake stuff because he doesn't eat gluten.

• Being stingy af

• Smoking, playing games on phone at dinner, childish behavior, lack of respect for boundaries, avoidance of serious conversation

• Not wanting to talk

• hypocrisy and being unable to see his faults either... blaming me for 100% of the time

• hmm i can't relate to this, but that happens... but love is prior to all of these short term problems... if u guys love each other than don't think too much about these things

What Guys Said 4