I keep falling for the girls that I can't have. Wow... AGAIN?!

I don't know why I keep falling for the girls that I can't have =/

Okay... so there's this girl that's a little less than 2 years older than me. I've known her since I was 2. are families are really close but we don't see her often at all. We go on a big vacation trip once a year.

I just recently came back from going camping with her. Usually we don't talk until the last day we leave, but this time it was different. I started to come out of my shell and more into the "dating" world thanks from this website and ArtistBboy. lol

So this time we hit off right away. Just talking about our year and everything, but the problem is that she has a sort of kind of boyfriend. I don't know but it is hard to explain. She said it is complicated with him because her parents won't let them date and so they're kind of together, but not really. Kind of like a break but more complicated. She really likes him, but lately they've been iffy. So we were talking about it and just before we were going to sleep she got a call from him. I don't know what they talked about but she came to me crying and cuddling against me. (Note: we NEVER been this close. We were always awkward with each other) So I was just talking to her and telling her it's alright and blah blah blah. Then we stayed up till 4a.m. and knocked out on the couch.

So finally after many years we actually became close. The next day we were trying to pull an all nighter, but I was dozing off and she kept on pushing me and throwing pillows at me to stay awake so I played along and thew pillows at her (: and a couple times we caught eye contact and our hands touched. I doubt she felt what I felt but I felt my heart pound fast and faster. She lives about 40 minutes from me and she still has her "boyfriend" I do not know what to do. I don't want to make it awkward, but should I keep it as friends or what? It's been killing me since I've came back. We're talking on Facebook and stuff but any interpretations? what should I do? bleh...
1
1