She wants me to move there, I want her to move here, I need some advice?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years. She lives with her parents and I live by myself. We live 2 hours apart.

We both just graduated from college in May. For over a year we have been discussing the idea of moving in together after graduation because we don't get to see each other that often. She has no car and my car is almost burned out from going back and forth too many times.

She wants me to move to her big city and I want her to move to my small town. I'm employed full time, and I work from home so I will remain employed regardless of where I live. I am not afraid of change and I have no problem moving to her big city eventually, but right now I am looking at things from a financial aspect.

She is unemployed and refuses to move out of her city because her dream job is working at a specific hospital there. She has constantly applied for every open position at that hospital since May, but has been declined, presumably because it is a top notch hospital and she doesn't have previous experience. She wants us to move in together in her city at the end of the summer, and she'll find a job afterwards. Rent for a small studio there is twice as much as I pay for my 2 bedroom house in my town.

I proposed that she moved in with me, just until the end of the year. I have connections at the hospital in my area, so she would have a job. I wouldn't make her pay rent at my house, we would just save up money and move to her city afterwards. She refused this proposal.

I then tried to compromise by saying why don't we move in together half way? Rent will still be cheaper than what it is in her town. She still refused.

The distance is difficult at times, and has been taking a serious emotional toll on her lately. I want to move in with her but I'm not sure what do. If I convince her to move in with me, I feel that I am being selfish. Moving to her higher-cost city without her having a job sounds unfair to me.

What would be the best thing to do, in your opinion?
2
2