Should all humans mix and become one race?

I don't have anything against coloured people. But I think it's wrong to marry, have kids with someone of a different race. Let's be real and think logically. God made us different colours for a reason. If he wanted us to all be mixed with everything. He would've made us all look like Filipinos and Mexicans.

If you have mixed babies they will have an identity crisis. Every interracial couple pretends their colour differences are not an issue. When they know deep down it's true. 90% of people reading this are gonna hate me because no one can handle the truth!

Every half-black , half-white person I've met. Really wishes they were just white!!! Do you really wanna see everyone on planet earth become one race? If the answer is "no", than you should stay in your lane.

https://youtu.be/UchDhiOhEVQShould all humans mix and become one race?

• Yes, we should all mix until we're one race
    50%(29)42%(49)Vote34%(20)
  • No, we should have different races
    50%(29)58%(68)Vote66%(39)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because like dogs, each probably has its own perks/is better at something than the other. When I take a look at history, I tend to see patterns linked to race concerning the evolutions of various civilizations. I'm not going to tell these patterns because people will call me racist for no fucking reason. Again, like dogs, keeping pure race individual might prove useful for something.

• Keeping a pure races is more beneficial to this earth than everyone being mixed

• Yes, probably.

What Girls Said 18

• ... god didn't make us all different colours, though?
    Evolution led to us becoming of different colours and the creation of different races. If your 'god' wanted us to maintain purity within races, he should've been smart enough to make environmental conditions the same in all parts of the globe, in addition to killing anyone who even considered making globalization or even tourism a reality.

• actually go made us with different races.
      he is smart and know evolution lol

• I think there should not be a law or rule about this at all. We should let nature decide. Imagine having a rule that forbids you dating someone outside your race? Or one that FORCES you to be with someone outside your race? I think both would suck. Just go with the flow. Personally I like the way we are right now. We have all the ethnicities alive PLUS mixed raced people! and that is cool

• I'm agree. In addition having a such ridiculous law would also make much confusion plus taking away people's freedom. Who's mixed people going to date and isn't most of us mixed? The race dividing is blurry. It's not just black and white. We've several shades of gray too.

• Bruh. Anthropology bro. We're all one race, the climate changed our appearances and of course evolution.

Mixed babies are usually considered more healthy. Their genes are healthy that's why most mixed people make it far in life with their looks.

• It's not like making a dog and a cat procreate. That is unnatural. But different breeds of dogs can procreate because they are the same species. Same thing with humans. There is nothing unnatural about mixed races. And if a child is having an identity crisis it's most likely because some awful person put it in their head that they aren't right. Now when we bring Christianity into this I'm just going to stop you right there, because the color of our skin literally has nothing to do with religion. It is due to our climate and where we live. For example, normally those closer to the equator have much darker skin.
    I am a Christian and I practice Gods teachings. He said to be fruitful and bring more of his children into the world. For He does not hate and is not wrathful there is no way having mixed race children is unholy.

• Interracial pairings create stronger offspring due to the greater diversity of genes. It doesn't make sense NOT to intermingle races, as gene pools (especially for white people) are getting smaller. The smaller the gene pool, the higher the risk of genetic diseases becoming common. If that's what you want, by all means, go for it. There are cemeteries in Utah full of dead white babies whose parents were too inbred and racist to create viable children.

• Is interracial code for white women with big penis black men?

Because I don't see any white women mixing with Indian men.

• @metalsucks2 I guess you're not looking very hard then are you?

• I've looked everywhere all I see is "wah Indian men are all rapists", "wah they keep sending me creepy messages". "wah sexist culture".

• If my dad saw what you wrote he would've probably shaken your hands and congratulated you. But that's my racist father and for me there's nothing more beautiful than an interracial couple walking by with their mixed children, it's a wonderful sight which by the way I just saw this morning at the supermarket and I couldn't stop smiling like a fool at that beautiful black girl and her white husband... and uh, the kids had an ethereal beauty. That sight alone proves that a human's mind is going through another phase of evolution. You know that future kids will be dark skinned? Due to all the harsh environmental issues we're going to face later in life, people with a darker skin complexion will be privileged. Won't you want your kids to be privileged?

• I couldn't agree with you more. But in my family, it wouldn't have been my dad shaking the hands of the writer of this question, but my (mom) grandpa. I can't believe that way of thinking is making a comeback, but its what's taught by parents. Who am I to even think, no less say, who I think should or should not be together.

• Well obviously I'd choose the none abusive guy. I'm not doubting there's good coloured men who'll treat our daughters with respect. But when push comes to shove. At some point, that black man is gonna go through some racist experience your white daughter won't understand. And the same other way around.

Either way this will cause tension between the 2. Or their gonna be too scared to speak their minds because they're worried what will happen. it's an ugly situation. These are the problems people face in interracial relationships. Interracial couples pretend these issues don't exist!

• I agree, but they're going to have to be strong about it and in the city I reside, its a non issue. Its like just the norm. We've got our knuckleheads just like everyone else.

• I don't think anybody should dictate what another human does with their genitalia, That's a really dangerous line to cross and enough rapists, slavers, oppressive religions like sharia law, etc. have all ready blown that boundary to oblivion. If we aren't in a relationship, what you do in private isn't for me to police.

• we're different colors because it's how our body protects itself against too much exposure to the sun. that's... "race"

• Why can't people be with who they want to be with?

• People can be with whoever. It's just best to stay with your own!

• Rissyanne would you be okay with your daughter marrying a black guy?

• I wouldn't like it... but it would be her choice.

• It's slowly happening

• people are doing that now regardless, you can't feel bad for who sticks their dicks and vags in who. If anything it'll start to kill diversity problems if it gets that mixed. There will still be races around

• It will kill diversity problems? You're totally wrong. If not it'll make things worse!

• Whether you think that or not its happening people are sleeping with more people outside of their race then ever before, I'm sure its people that'll still stay in the same lane, if its not you I wouldn't be too worried lol the world will continue to turn

• Eventually this is the future for our planet

• How even the same mixes don't look like each other

• I don't believe in the concept of race. The reason mixed children go through identity crisis is because of the screwed up society, not their parents marriage. I really don't see how a person's skin color makes a difference in their personality or values. Skin color is the least bit of my concern. Grow up!

• I have a hard enough time explaining what I'm mixed with so I just say black.

• Sounds like we have another knuckle dragger on GAG.

• If you wanna breed with someone else of the same race, cool. If you wanna breed with someone of a different race, also cool. There is no we should all do this or we should all do that.

• Biologically speaking, race doesn't exist. It is only a social construct, and it's a construct that needs to GO

It does no harm to human offspring to have parents with divergent genetics. Whereas insular communities where people are too homogeneous, tend to have higher rates of genetic disorders.

God didn't create different races - because there is no such biological thing as races.

The new testament, however, suggests in many places that our ethnic divides are a problem that needs love and tolerance to fix. We are all one in Christ Jesus.

What Guys Said 35

• Why is it wrong and why does it matter? I thinks consenting adults should be allowed to marry who they wants to and make children with who they wants to. Mixed race or separate race, it doesn't matter. It doesn't harm anyone if the general population's appearance changes a little bit. I don't understand why we needs to make a non-issue a huge problem.

There's no evidence God exists and people looks different because the biologically adaption to the environment. There's no proof what God wants or doesn't want either. There's no biologically disadvantages people are mixing, so then it's fine.

Most people at some time of their life isn't happy with their appearance and wants to look different. It's common and hard to avoid anyway. Even without mixed races or if everybody was only a race people would still look different and wanting something they doesn't have. There would still be height differences for instance where some wished they were taller and some wished they were shorter.

By the way, there's no such thing as pure race and most likely everybody is mixed. Through human history there has been a lot of people traveling around the world, settling different places and making families. So Europeans could traveling to Asia, America, Africa etc. and all of the other continents could do the same visiting each other.

In addition some of the first humans were from Africa, but settled to the other continents where their appearance gradually changed through several generations due environmentally adaptions. Dark skinned people has a lot of pigments making them more protected to the sun. Dark skin needs a lot of D vitamins; something you can get from the sun and since it's less sun in the north, people there is lighter skinned.

• Any time someone says "I'm not racist, but..."

They're racist.

Same holds for you, dude. If you don't think people should have interracial babies, then you think there is some disadvantage to mixing races. If there's a disadvantage, then you think one race is better than the other. If you think that, you're a racist.

• just because you thinking mixing something isn't good, doesn't necessarily mean one is superior. For example, i love sushi, and I love chocolate, neither is really superior, but if you put them together that is just fucked

• yes, it is possible, if you are brain damaged.

• @Gojira_fan You haven't actually pointed out why what he said isn't racist. You've just agreed with no rationale behind it.

• ''. But I think it's wrong to marry, have kids with someone of a different race.'' its not ''wrong'' at all. if someone loves someone then thats the end of it. its wrong for you to sit here and try to enforce what people should and shouldn't do with the people they like. I feel bad for your future children.

''Let's be real and think logically''

thats hilarious coming from you

. ''God made us different colours for a reason.''
    you are right. we are different colors for a reason which has to do with climate. I won't battle you on the whole god thing, but seriously you should learn a thing or two about why people have different skin pigments

''If you have mixed babies they will have an identity crisis''

thats strange, Im mixed yet I never had any identity crisis and no, I never ''wished to be white'' im pretty happy with who I am. nothing you just said is the truth, its just an ignorant rant

• 'I don't have anything against coloured people. But I think it's wrong to marry, have kids with someone of a different race. Let's be real and think logically. God made us different colours for a reason. If he wanted us to all be mixed with everything. He would've made us all look like Filipinos and Mexicans.'
    Dear god its like talking to a 1950s racist

• I finally will happen, but it will take thousands of years. RACE? One race? WE ARE ONE RACE. The HUMAN race. The concept of race was just an European excuse to dominate other continents and people.
    http://i.imgur.com/PCVJ8rX.jpg?1
    Read what athropologists write:
    www.americananthro.org/.../Content.aspx

• You give a bad name to the good people who believe in God -_-

How about this: You stay in YOUR pure white lane, and meanwhile we'll all have fun in our mixed little lane lmao

Asian and Indian girls are the shit. Don't you try to take that away from me or anybody

• Boy I like white women, too. I have a crush on an Indian chick rn because she's actually amazing. She's great looking, has a loveable personality and she likes me. But you're starting to appear as if you're trolling

• Lol obviously I'm not gonna date a girl who resembles me. I meant a woman from your race will give you kids who look like you. Which every man wants his kids to look like him.

• My kids will look like me unless my wife cheated on me, or if we adopted. That kid is half of me. They'll inherit half of me. Or I won't have kids, but I probably will. Race won't determine that.

• You are right. You will get many hate responses from others but not from me. Feel free to PM me after you have been beat up a few times and need a safe haven.

• God has nothing to do with it. Though, I would say most people end up being with someone who is the same race as them. Blacks to black, whites to whites, etc.

• Who's teaching you this nonsense lol
    Because whoever is, they are giving you horrible directions

• Pretty much everything you wrote down is utter crap.

How about we let people have kids with whoever they want? You know freedom, I know this is revolutionary but you should try it.

• Humans have been having interracial relationships for thousands of years, it's more common now but in reality there is nothing wrong with interracial romance as long as it's not forced onto everyone. Same goes for people those who choose to "stick to their own", if they want to stick to their own then good for them as long as they don't force that way of life onto everyone else. I'm saying this as someone who happens to be mixed.

• Should all types of cheese mix and there would be just one? Should all types of chocolate mix into one? No, obviously. Same goes with races

• Yeah, no. Everything you typed is pure, unadulterated bullshit. If someone wants to mix, let 'em. It really doesn't fucking matter.

Not only have you failed to provide one logical, provable reason that humanity shouldn't race-mix other than "Well, I don't like it," your ideology is also highly limiting to anyone seeking out relationships. There are all sorts of people, of all races, that could be just right for you, with regards to permanent relationships and all. Race ain't a big deal, and race-mixing is going to happen because people don't mind doing it.

gg no re

• No because im pretty sure it could make everyone's genes two similar and one disease could wipe us all out

• 4 of the 5 most beautiful women I have ever met are mixed race.

"God" created humans in Africa. We were all black at one time. The lightening of pigment has to do with evolution, a balance between folic acid and vit-D deficiency caused illness.

• what in hell did I just read? lol

• U just read the truth

• under 18 telling me the truth again. what a great time to be alive lmao

• This was funny as helllll lmaoo

• Sounds lime a boring world to me. A utopia that is being preached in White countries only. In any non-White country this fairy tale of a one-race humanity (a humanity with no identity actually) would be discarded as something sinister and dangerous for its indigenous people. A trojan horse to destroy them from within by peaceful means. Only dumb, brain-polluted White people fall for it.

• What happened to diversity and multiculturalism? Whatever happens should happen naturally, different ethnicities and races didn't happen overnight and the human race is not set, we've been mixing interacially for thousands of years so it's nothing new.

• Love is not black and white, but right and wrong. Hence, sadly to state, the divorce rate in my country is a 50/50 proposition. Half of all married couples will end in divorce.

• No I don't i like all races of women but i like variety it makes people unique for example my blue eyes like 90% of world has brown everyone being the same seems like communism to me

• Im mixed and im blessed to be that way.

This question is dumb as hell i'm sorry.

Since I am mixed am I an evil incarnate to you?

• No..

• Hell no!!

• Hell no to what

• Ethnicities should remain separate. I don't support children mixing.

• Exactly I don't support children mixing either. Mixed children are just as mixed in the head, as they are in the blood!

• Considering we can't even breed an ethnicity away our races aren't going anywhere.

• No I don't think people should be forced to mix with someone. I'm not opposed to interracial dating or multicultural nations but to force people to marry people they don't want is horrific.

• A tanned person should not have sex and pollute the pure races until his tan has worn off?

• Do you happen to be Jewish?

• I'm well on the way, I'm 6 different races

• No i love white hbb

• Its going to be our next likely evolutionary step. Unirace.

• More from Guys
    5