• No
    Vote C
  • I don't have an ex
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually if it's an ex I really don't care. I don't typically get attached to guys so once their exs it's kind of just someone I used to know and that's about it. I don't go out of my way an try to make them jealous. I just no longer care.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No? Why would I go through all that trouble? Their my ex, they don't matter anymore (not in a "I hate them" sort of way but a "I don't interact with you and you have no affect on my life" sort of way).

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• No, that seems really petty. I have no contact with him (I only have one ex) and we don't have each other on social media anymore either. I've completely moved on and am happy in my current relationship now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not!! lol I don't want to know them let alone waste my time and energy making them jealous because they'd end up thinking I still wanted them and I don't. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Now? No. I don't give a damn about one, but I'm on good terms with another though we aren't close.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's too childish. There are other childish things I need to do.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex.
    But it seems like wasted energy to me.
    You're exes for a reason.

3|1
    0|0
    • Exactly my thoughts. Stupid to live your life trying to make other people jealous. Totally agree, a waste of energy.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• An ex is someone who you should see in your rear view mirror and the image should be getting smaller and smaller, not larger and larger.

2|1
    0|0
  • This is one of those things that I definitely don't waste my energy on.

I know people that do, and I never see it ending well, until they finally have moved on. It's kind of a way of advertising that you HAVEN'T moved on, really.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because they sre an Ex, they are apart ofvthe past. Why focus on them or showvthem anymore attention by trying to make them jealous. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. i don't even bother thinking about how my ex may react to my actions... or if they are even aware of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't even know who or where my exes are anymore. If I break up with someone, I'm done with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes