I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an ex.
    But it seems like wasted energy to me.
    You're exes for a reason.

3|1
    0|0
    • Exactly my thoughts. Stupid to live your life trying to make other people jealous. Totally agree, a waste of energy.

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• No, that seems really petty. I have no contact with him (I only have one ex) and we don't have each other on social media anymore either. I've completely moved on and am happy in my current relationship now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually if it's an ex I really don't care. I don't typically get attached to guys so once their exs it's kind of just someone I used to know and that's about it. I don't go out of my way an try to make them jealous. I just no longer care.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wanted him to move on, trust me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no... I can be wasting my time doing much more exciting things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not!! lol I don't want to know them let alone waste my time and energy making them jealous because they'd end up thinking I still wanted them and I don't. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Now? No. I don't give a damn about one, but I'm on good terms with another though we aren't close.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's very immature.
    I'm a grown woman, not some highschool teenager.

0|2
    0|0
  • I could care less...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's too childish. There are other childish things I need to do.

1|2
    0|0
  • I didn't have to try, they just get jealous by themselves :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm in friendly relationship with all of my exes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I'm not over him

1|1
    0|0
  • No.. i don't even speak with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have an ex, I'm currently in my first relationship that's been established for almost three months.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I want to hurt him or want him back.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not going to waste my time with that shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like its worthless too you don't need them there's a reason you two broke up and when my ex hurt me I was like cool idrgaf you have a good life im gonna go live mine without you

0|1
    0|0
  • No cus I never see or talk to him. Also he wouldn't be jealous anyway cus he hates me (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'd never do that

0|1
    0|0
  • I am too old for those childish games

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't have one. Rude.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• no. i don't even bother thinking about how my ex may react to my actions... or if they are even aware of them

0|1
    0|0
  • No because they sre an Ex, they are apart ofvthe past. Why focus on them or showvthem anymore attention by trying to make them jealous. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is one of those things that I definitely don't waste my energy on.

I know people that do, and I never see it ending well, until they finally have moved on. It's kind of a way of advertising that you HAVEN'T moved on, really.

0|1
    0|0
  • No? Why would I go through all that trouble? Their my ex, they don't matter anymore (not in a "I hate them" sort of way but a "I don't interact with you and you have no affect on my life" sort of way).

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really see the point of it. Why waste time doing that when you can focus on moving on and meeting new people?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why? They're an ex. Just ignore them. It's done, over, you're through with her.
    The best revenge is to simply be AWESOME!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a ex

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol
    Always gotta look fresh when around an ex

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't even know who or where my exes are anymore. If I break up with someone, I'm done with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would I waste my time with an ex at all?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex. But if I had, I wouldn't see the point in getting her jealous.

Let's say I did, what would I get from that?

0|1
    0|0
  • I literally try and cut off all contact with an ex the day they become an ex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, after I break up with them I cut all contacts and don't speak to them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I don't waste my time doing that shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like wasting my time, so no

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No point in it.