Is it possible to be an (honestly) uncommitted guy in more than just a sexual way?

So.. the majority of this year, right?

Yeah.. that's a thing that happened.

After these past many moons.. I'm quite honestly spent. After wasting so much time investing so much into someone only for things to essentially have gone nowhere, I need a break to recharge my tolerance for the stress of commitment and my ability to seriously invest in a person.

But I don't want to swear off ALL kinds of passionate relations with women. I've decided I want to have multiple non-committed, quote on quote, "relationships." Meaning they'll be more than simply shallow desires (such as in the case of simply casually sleeping around), but they also won't be heavily invested or focused with relationship-levels of seriousness.

Oh yeah, I'll also be sure to let the girls know that they shouldn't expect any real commitment so nobody gets fooled.

Thoughts based on experience?
1
1