What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw your s/o going through your phone?

If I had a girlfriend & found myself in this position I would sit up in the bed and give her a 😏 and say "what you up to baby girl?"

• I'd breakup with them immediately
  • I'd be screwed... cause I can't be loyal
  • I'd laugh
    Vote C
  • I'd ask to see their phone
    Vote D
  • Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1620

What Girls Said 16

• I'd ask what he was doing. It would be a bit sketchy, because usually he asks for my permission before looking through my phone. My reaction would depend on what his answer would be. Checking the time, looking through my pictures or searching something online would be fine. Going through my texts would be a bit rude without my permission, since I would always let him if he wanted to. So I don't see the point in going behind my back. But I would most likely laugh it off and ask if he found anything, which he wouldn't, so... 😄

• "Go ahead a look, you're not going to find much."

Afterward, ask him why he felt the need to do it. Did I say or do something that made him think I was up to something? It's usually a knee-jerk reaction to something, and I don't know if it came from me or if he was told something from someone. If it's from me, I'd like to identify it in order to fix it or reassure him. If it's from someone else, I'd go to them to get to the bottom of why they felt the need to interfere and cause trouble in our lives.

• I'd pretend I was still asleep , and spy on him with one eye open for a while, then I'd creep up behind him and scare the shit out of him lol then I'd say "phew, it's only my phone you're looking though , for a minute there I thought you'd found my diary " 😱😜

• I'm used to seeing him with my phone since he uses it sometimes since mine's a newer model. So I wouldn't even think about it.

• I disagree with having to look through sos phones. Its a breach of privacy. But since I have nothing to hide I wouldn't totally care and just mention later that "I'm sorry you don't trust me enough but now you know you can..." and leave it at that as much as possible. Disappointing but not a deal breaker.

• I have nothing to hide so it wouldn't bother me in the least however, I would want to see his phone. People who are that suspicious usually are not to be trusted themselves.

• Go close the door, walk down to the kitchen, activate the self-destruct button, say Samsung battery blew up.

• I actually did and he started to argue with me because I was talking to my guy friends. Another time he once woke me up at 3am because he didn't like who I was talking too. Also he was the one who cheated at the end so he was the crazy psycho for no reason

• I'd get very angry... but probably just observe.

• I'd be a bit annoyed, but yeah he better gives me his phone too

• I'd be like, "Looking through my phone, sweetie? Don't worry, you won't find anything. You don't trust meh?" 😒😒

• I'd just go back to sleep. Probably I'd assume he's playing a game. He knows that he's the only person I want so he wouldn't be on there because of any lack of trust.

• I'd be pissed, it's an invasion of privacy. I have nothing to hide so if they had asked it would have been fine but without my permission is rude

• I'd ask to see their phone. If you can go through mine, then I can go through yours, too.

• Lol at the last choice I'd ask to see theirs but I dont have anything damning in mine

• Shit I'm screwed hahaha not that in doing anything but I do receive a lot of flirty compliments texts.

• 3d

I feel like many girls would be screwed in this situation lol since more dudes slide into girls DM's than the other way around

What Guys Said 20

• i'd ask them what they heck is going on. i'd wonder what makes them feel the need to go through my phone and if there is a trust issue i should be aware of.

• I chose "I'd laugh." It's the closest option to what I'd actually do. I don't care if someone goes through my phone... I would probably ask her why and see if this is a consistent thing. Could be some trust issues she might have with me.

• I'd kind of be a little hurt. Why would they want to go through my phone without my permission? Of course I'd obviously ask what they were doing and allow them to explain themselves before jumping to conclusions

• I'd be upset. Not because I have anything to hide, but because they trusted me so little they decided to invade my privacy. I would never go through their phone without permission, I expect the same from them.

• I'd go back to sleep

• I wouldn't care.

• I'd go up behind them really quietly and say find anything interesting?

• Breakup time, just because I have nothing to hide doesn't mean I should give them the right to go through my shit like it's theirs.

• I'd be a little sad that they were feeling insecure, but grant them access none the less. I have nothing to hide, but I wish they had come to me first with their insecurities.

• If i had a SO i would just watch i dont have / wouldn't have anything to hide

• ask if she needs the pw...

• I would tell her that i had nothing to hide and we would discuss things after i got some more sleep.

• if it is your s/o then that mean you all are as one right there is no your mine it supposed to be ours so if she digging she looking for dirt

• Meh, if she trusts you after realizing she's just tripping I'd forgive her

• Well, I'd turn aside and sleep on, knowing that my heavily encrypted phone have multiple layers of security and are impossible to penetrate without my password, fingerprint and iris scan. 😂

• phone is my personal property, noone are allowed to look in it!

• I would be suprised, cause i dont have a phone.

• I wish I had a device or knowledge to intercept my crushes texts (that won't talk to me) but will text back and forth to a co-worker that sits across from me that I think are sharing comments. Because the receiver will look at me right after she gets one

• Hide the phone

• i would scream and SAY HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE BITCH!