What do girls really wants in a relationship?

What do girls really wants in a relationship.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because relationship equals male slavery. Most men get blind sided by the steady sex and her not acting like a bitch (holds true in some relationship) to realise that:

1. It's been shown men are more stressed in relationship than outside

2. Women tend to use relationship to dump all their life problems onto the man to fix.

3. Men often are driving their girlfriend around everywhere like a butler and have to keep up entertaining them or they get bored and either cheat or break off.

This is why majority of relationship are terminated by women as they are the ones in control. Also, why many men avoid relationships,

0|2
    1|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• What girls want in a relationship depends on their age, culture, and position in life. Would you like to narrow the range a bit?

0|0
    0|0
  • 9+ inch cawk
    Fat wallet
    6+ foot
    They can shit gold
    End world hunger

0|4
    1|0
  • White girls eventually want a fianacial stability with a white beta male after all the partying with big alpha black guys. The beta males are so starved for attention from the opposite sex that this isn't a problem. Women love Simps as it is easy money. Best look up MGTOW 101 on Youtube if you want your balls back.

0|0
    0|0
    • i i've heard his stuff but i prefer angry mgtow hahh he's a funny dude. n ok

• True, he is funny. 101 is a good introduction. Have you heard of Tom Leykis 101? That guy is sharp!

• Your money so get used of be broke all the time.

0|3
    1|0
  • I think there are other reason why but it's hard to say some women are genuine an just have been hurt an others are sex craved or what security but it depends on her characteristics but most women are non dateable. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if you got no money you will be broke from money and from girls 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
    • how about don't but her shit

• Not gonna lie Im just there to pet her goat...

0|0
    0|0
  • the shamlamdoobly

0|0
    0|0
  • Your $$$$. Is the biggest thing they want, second and to a much lower extent a bigmouth penis

0|2
    0|0
    • iam not buying them shit unless i want to w
      which will rarely happen n i have a big 🍆

• Depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • he asks to only men

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem is that most of them do not know till is too late to do something about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls want black men. If your black you will be able to get the best looking white holes easily. As for the rest of men... we gotta have money, looks and treat them like queens and let them be unfair and control you

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would u make it so only guys can answer, cuz the question is about what girls want...

0|0
    0|0
    • cause they shit like love n respect although that is true but i wanna know about dominance n shut like that

• I'm pretty sure most girls would rather be treated as equals and respected than the whole dominance stuff that guys talk about. Just my own opinion though, and I think many girls think this way too.

• Ideally girls want to remain in a state of trying to get your affection. They never actually want you to love them that means you're too easy. That why undervaluing them and belittling them actually make them want to stay, they want to try to get validation from you, but not actually get it

0|0
    0|0