My boyfriend wants to keep our relationship private but I don't want to? What should I do?

i know all of you are gonna be criticising me and going like "stop ranting like a princess, social media is just a facade, grow up." despite knowing the insults im gonna get, I'm still gonna ask this question. we've been dating for less than a week, and we talked about this so he said he wants to keep our relationship private. I'm not asking him to post photos of us all over his social media or anything. it's just that he doesn't even let ME post photos of us anywhere on MY social media, that's how private he wants it because "people will talk". in the past, this public thing meant a lot to me because i felt that my ex was ashamed of me so he was hiding me. i talked to my ex about it and he compromised and began posting photos of me. but this time with this guy, it's a huge step for me because i have to compromise. he told me that he wants to keep our relationship private and even though i dont want it and felt bad for myself, i had to tell him "yeah, it's fine". i dont know why but i felt so bad for myself. i never had to feel this way with my ex. i feel like i have to hold in all the negative feelings to myself and act like it's okay. what should i do? note: i don't think there's a way he will compromise this so i dont wanma talk to him about it. 2nd note: he posts quite a lot on his social media- including selfies daily life etc
+1 y
okay guys we talked about it and he said he will try to compromise. he also said he just doesn't wanna post intimate photos of us so that we become a topic of gossip. plus the age gap between us is quite big so he's scared more people will gossip and i might not be able to handle my emotions.
7
1