How do you treat the elderly?

How do you treat the elderly?

427

Most Helpful Guy

• I treat them with a slightly increased level of respect and care where their fragility seems obvious but other than that I treat them like any other people. They get as much respect as they give. I'm a polite person by default anyway so it's not like I was ever going to be knocking them over in the street.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Like everyone it's not because they're old they should get a special treatment. In my country elderly feel like they must have a special treatments and are rude, it's very annoying. Hopefully they aren't all like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE