How can he say this but still rate me a 7/10? He's either lying or contradicting himself?

If he considers me a 7, how am I "better than" he "could ever hope to do"?
He also said I'm in the "upper tiers" looks wise. How is a 7 considered upper tiers?
Are his standards just that low? His exes were unattractive.
What's your take on this? I can't stop obsessing over this!! I'm so stressed out. How can he say this but still rate me a 7/10? He's either lying or contradicting himself??How can he say this but still rate me a 7/10? He's either lying or contradicting himself??How can he say this but still rate me a 7/10? He's either lying or contradicting himself??How can he say this but still rate me a 7/10? He's either lying or contradicting himself??

68

Most Helpful Guy

• No other "bitches" he's putting before you? He considers women bitches including you. This guy's a fucking jerk. Why are you with him? WTF is wrong with you?

• It's in quotes because of what he said I accused him of putting other bitches before me. He was using my own words. He doesn't call women bitches

• I'm sorry but don't feed your ego by calling this an investigation it isn't it is speculation at best , also your awfully quick to judge a person without knowing them are you?

• aren't you*

Most Helpful Girl

• See that's why rating people is bad, if they don't get a 10 they freak out and think something is wrong with them. 7 is a good number anything thats near 1 to 5 people start feeling bad about themselves but even if they get a high number they wonder why they didn't get a straight 10 from someone who's obviously into them. It's a mess.

What Guys Said 7

• He's not contradicting himself, a seven is fairly rare and quite attractive so get the fuck over yourself

• a 10 would be miss universe territory, just saying

• What does his low self-esteem have to do with anything?

• Okay so think of it like this if he considers everyone as superior to him he cannot possibly think he can land a girl who is an 8 or a 9 or even a 10 so when he does , his mind jumps to state of disbelief and makes him believe that you are a lower number to sort of bring you into the same league as him

• My take is that "lower tier" is anything below 5. And you are "better than he could ever hope to do" for him because he has low self-esteem.

OR he's just a liar.

• all of the stuff he poured out to you and all u heard was 7, wow. first off a 7 is in the latter numbers out of 10. next a 7 is good, your no supermodel but he doesn't want the supermodel. I can't get how some girls are so shallow.

• No one is going to be content with someone that they only consider a 7, long term. He will always be looking for something "better"

• ooooh, so your telling me no man has been in a committed relationship with anything less than an 8. beauty is only skin deep, if he wanted a 10 or 9 he'd go chase one. u act like only looks matter

• No, I'm saying it's subjective. If you truly care about someone you may view them as a 9 although someone that doesn't know them would only see them as a 7. It speaks to the way he feels/doesn't feel about me. Looks do matter. It may not be all that matters but physical attraction /desire is important, otherwise it's just a friendship

• DON'T obsess on something so stupid. The whole numbers thing is total bullshit.

• You've caught yourself a beta-bitch there, missy.

• Where is the pic you speak of

What Girls Said 5

• How anybody can give their SO a rating, and expect it to not mess with their head, is completely beyond me.

In my opinion when you really love someone, you will think of them as a 10, period.

• That's your own head, and insecurities eating atcha.

• Don't lose your world because of the words one person said. You shouldn't be affected by that.