Which song do you listen when on a romantic mood?

I have many favourite songs but I usually love listening to the November Rain cause Its lyrics just make so much sense to me. I love it since I was 13 years old.

1428

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 14

• James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
    Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
    Alex and Sierra - Little Do You Know

• Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply

Lifehouse - You & Me

Top 5 from off of my head.

I'll be - Edwin McCain

K-ci & JoJo - All My Life

Brian McKnight - Back At One

• Weird... but where I wrote "top 5 off of my head" was not meant to be in the middle of the comment like that. I don't know how it got rearranged.

• It's too early to say. He's been proving himself as a genuine guy and a great lover so far after we've had a rocky start; but one never knows what situations can make a person change. Only time can really see if we're meant for each other.

• True, it takes time to ''really'' get to know people.

• 18th floor balcony by blue October. It's gonna be one of my baby and i's wedding songs. November rain is nice :) but it makes me sad.

• Actually It makes me feel very happily nostalgic and makes me feel stronger emotionally. It just perfectly describes my feelings and It gives me a hope, because I listened to it like at 14 crying and I know that every pain ends and there's always a new beginning.

I've danced during listening to it in the heavy rain all alone back in my village. I just love it, I feel like I wrote this. And melody is so touching too.
      "never mind the darkness, we still can find the way", how does it make you feel sad? It's actually very optimistic song in my opinion.
      "Nothing lasts forever... even cold November rain". These words are so hopeful!

• It is a very beautiful song, I agree it's just saying "Nothing lasts forever" is a sad truth of mine.

• There's something I wish could last forever.

• my memories always with his wide chest. .
    https://youtu.be/111VxgGRZQQ

• Close to You - Maxi Priest
    Take My Breath Away - Berlin
    Earned It - The Weeknd
    Undisclosed Desires - Muse
    Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
    Crazy in Love - Sofia Karlberg
    A Little Death - The Neighbourhood

I can only think of these right now but there are a lot more lol.

• Hyperballad by Björk

• umm it's hard to pick. Whichever comes to my mnd

• Oh i love November Rain!!! Also One by U2, make a memory - Always - Thank you for loving me - BED OF ROSES (this one I love!) by Bon Jovi... Sweet child o'mine by Guns of course... Hey there Delillah, Taylor Swift and One direction's teenage stuff and many many Italian songs I don't think anyone knows here

• Deftones - sex tape

• I'm yours by Ella Henderson

• inoj - let me love you down

• I listen to "Tell me" by Groove Theory

• tearjerker song.

• Mariah Carey-Wanna know what love is