Does having a baby change everything?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 months walking around all different looking then having to babysit for 2 years then carrying a youngster for 3 years so you can go back to what you remembered what life was for 2 years just to realize you ain't got it anymore... Then you go crazy because your husband is turning soft or having second thoughts because you aren't who he thought you were because without the baby your not as fun... Yeah babies change things because its 6 years from sex without a condom to kindergarden then your all excited to drive the kid to soccer practice in a mini van and you probably have a 2 kid or you become a swinging single mom because you dont want to get old..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! You are taking care of a life other than your own.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE