Does having a baby change everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 months walking around all different looking then having to babysit for 2 years then carrying a youngster for 3 years so you can go back to what you remembered what life was for 2 years just to realize you ain't got it anymore... Then you go crazy because your husband is turning soft or having second thoughts because you aren't who he thought you were because without the baby your not as fun... Yeah babies change things because its 6 years from sex without a condom to kindergarden then your all excited to drive the kid to soccer practice in a mini van and you probably have a 2 kid or you become a swinging single mom because you dont want to get old..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• literally speaking No

but for the most part yes it really does. the entire focus of your life (should) change. you are essentially living for someone else.

• Oh hell yea, and the thing that irritates me is when people say "they were the best thing that ever happened to me"... like stfu... you know damn well how fucking terrified you were.
    So you need a permanent symbol to make you change your ways?

• Yes, it changes everything.

But whether that change is good or bad is a different story. (And usually it's a mix of both.)

• Makes everything much more complicated

• Of course

• Pretty much, yes.

• Well yeah. It will force you to stop living your own life completely...

• Yes it changes

• Now there is something else that you and your partner have as a goal. Someone you need to protect and they hopefully become your main purpose.

• It depends on what u care about... their are people who wouldn't change a thing... and others

• it does have a big impact

• I'd say it does

• Yes absolutely everything.

• no. in some cases it could be sexier

• It gives a little more room down there for my fat cock.. so thats good

• Yeah it might be!!!

• az senol ozumolum diyesen mirttasirsan menen varyoxuyuzu sikim kantifka blet

• Yes and I've noticed it takes more effort to keep sex drives up and find more time for each other. You have to keep making it work.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say so. You have another life that's dependent on you (and your partner if you have one) to survive. Plus you need to provide from them, your free time will be more limited, and you essentially have to commit and plan the remainder of your life around your child. It's a big deal.

• Not if you have an abortion

• Many friends I have seen it change their life. I mean if you responsible and take care nothing is same again.