I've been accused of being selfish and it kinda hurt me?

• He is an asshole
  • He is the selfish one

718

What Guys Said 18

• hard to say who's at fault without know what happened

• There is no context or anything. How could we possibly know? Maybe there was some truth to it, maybe he didn't mean what he said, maybe he was totally accurate. Who knows.

• Oh shit we are dealing with some hurt feelinga here! Call homeland security! Notify the president! Shit just hit the fan!

• well it depends on the situation honestly, he could be telling you the truth, and truth always sounds bitter

• Can u provide us with info? And technically u are the selfish one, because both options are against him, none against u

• It's your fault

• Nice options. Maybe you are selfish? I don't know you, but the poll options already indicate you can't take criticism.

• No info. Options boil down to "Im a victim". I'll take my chances and say you need to reflect on yourself a little bit here. Maybe the blame is shared, but the way you present this is suspiciously bitchy

• Why did he accuse you

• I would like to say he's the selfish one but again hard to tell.

• The truth hurts..

• We all have moments when we are selfish

• that's nice, dear

• Right off the bat its kinda obvious what you are, the oly 2 voting options are, he is an asshole, or, he is selfish.
    He could be a dick but you seem self serving and attention grabby for not accepting that you may be selfish.

• It's hard to give you an opinion without some background context to the situation.

• Maybe you are selfish, only you can really determine if that's true.

• Well why were you accused of it?

• You're not I promise most people are jerks is all

• i dont see what information led you to make that assumption. Maybe she is

• @Insanyx12 There's nothing wrong with telling a person the truth if it benefits them.

Better is an insult from a friend, than the flattery of an enemy.

She might be selfish, she might not be. But if she is, somebody should be kind enough to inform her so that she can grow as a human being and love herself better for it. Self pity does not grow a spirit anymore than cyber bullying does.

• watercolor_lions true words...

What Girls Said 7

• your answers to choose from kinda make it seem like yes you are, both of the options are to make him look bad and you look like the hurt victim, like for him to look bad and you look good... maybe he's right?

• Well... are you? Have you taken the time to reflect on the actions that might have lead him to say that you're selfish?

I dated a guy that said another person called him conceited, and I said I didn't think he was. I shouldn't have. I should have waited until I had known him better. Because he was :/

• I can't answer the question because I don't know why you were accused of being selfish. Maybe you actually were being selfish. Or maybe you were simply perceived as being selfish by someone who was selfish themselves. Or maybe both.

• We don't really know anything about the situation from that. I mean, if he called you selfish, it's likely he did have a reason to believe that. However, without the actual context, we don't know if e's right or not.

• That’s not enough information to go off of. What did you do to make him say that

• Maybe you are selfish.. it's hard for me to blame him. I don't know either of you

• He is asshole