What does charisma mean to you?

For me a charismatic person is an individual who knows what to say and when to say it. What to do and when to do it. How to act and when to act like that ❤️ not many people have charisma but if you're lucky enough to be/know someone charismatic don't let them go 😘✨

818

Most Helpful Guy

• Charisma is something that you can add stat points to. It helps in conversation and people will most likely favor you despite your moral standing. Charisma also helps when persuading the opposite sex or even the same sex. Friends and animal companions alike will courageously throw themselves in harm's way just for you if you posses a certain amount of charisma points.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more of a vibe than anything concrete. It's this natural magnetism that some people exude; that effortless ability to draw people in. Charismatic people always appear like they're comfortable in their environment and their own skin. It's not so much WHAT they say and do, but HOW they say and do it. They say and do things in such a way that makes you want to hear and see them say and do more.

What Guys Said 17

• For me, charisma is the combination of confidence and comfort. Charisma is all about how well someone can make others feel comfortable with them. Even if they don't say the right thing, people will think that it sounds so right. Passion helps, and if the person is uncomfortable with the situation or the people then they lose their charisma.

• Charisma is the ability of making almost anyone - including complete strangers - feel comfortable, interested, and even privileged to spend time with that person or receive their attention - even a little bit of it.

• Charisma is that je ne sais quoi mixed with a very high degree of skill in social dynamics. A highly charismatic person has a high degree of confidence, wit, humor, and style to give them the edge in conversation and persuasion. Charisma is charming, but in some cases it can be annoying, after all, people are polarizing. The charismatic person understands this though and doesn't hold them back, haters or no haters. So in this way, charisma can either attract or repel. A jester, con-man, scoundrel, or serial killer can all have high charisma, just as a celebrity or a seducer of women. Charisma requires a high degree of awareness and fast thinking, a certain "sharpness" if you will. Many people have it to varying degrees, but not many have it to a high degree. People tend to be attracted to charisma, for better or for worse. It is alluring, it is illusive, it is charming, it is swagger, it can be dangerous, it can be larger than life, and most importantly what it is not, and that is boring. (This is why some women fall for charismatic men regardless of their intentions or why some women can seduce men). Some people use charisma for their jobs, like comedians or salesmen. Some people are the farthest things from charismatic because they associate it with boastfulness and fanciful natures and prefer more down-to-earth qualities. All of that said, I believe everyone has it to some degree and will reveal it to certain people who clique well with them, hence the term "chemistry" and "sparks" in reference to dating and relationships.

• Charisma is force of personality and affects diplomacy checks. It is the most important attribute for sorceresses.

In first edition, it also determined loyalty of hirelings.

• Someone who is good with people and lots of people like

• good gosh...

• People person, they understand people and how they think and use that to help and or be kind to others

• I have been told i am charismatic and i agree with your statement. Knows what and when to say things. And has nack with words.

• Inshort a charismatic person is the one who people find interesting to talk with, hang out with, etc.

• <-- This guy here

• I don't know if I have this

• No charisma is being totally comfortable in your own skin and having no insecurities. You and up drawing people like a magnet draws metal. They just sense it off of you. It's a very, very strong characteristic for a man to draw women. Charm and charisma together no woman can resist. Guys like Richard Burton had it

• Many

• What everyone should have. I cannot describe it, only feel it.

• Clarity well transmitted to others.

• Nice answers

• That's maturity not Charisma

What Girls Said 7

• Being a "people person"

• Someone confident who appear cool and handsome.

• Drinking a bottle of coke within a minute and not belching.

• You said it best

• Charisma is someone who has a certain charm and can easily make people like them and follow them, like Hitler. I Have no charisma, but I have morals and I fear God. Humble people who have extremely low self esteem usually have no charisma. Arrogant and conceited people who have extremely high self esteem usually have a lot of charisma.

• The whole demeanor , it's like a summary of your personality

• Well, it's not really subjective. It means to me what it says in the dictionary. And if I said otherwise, I'd just be wrong haha