One of my best friends is semi cheating on her husband and I don't know what to do?

I have a good friend who’s marriage doesn’t feel like a marriage to her. She feels more like roommates with her husband. She has told me about some ex of hers that she has been talking to. I didn’t think anything of it, until she told me he started sending her pictures (u can use ur imagination) and suggesting they meet up etc. I told her that it’s not okay and I would be pissed if my spouse was doing that behind my back. I told her she needs to tell him to stop sending these pics and that she is married. If he doesn’t stop I told her to block him on fb. She said she finds the pics comical etc & makes excuses for why she’s still talking to him.
This is a good friend of mine but I don't know how else to tell her that’s what she’s doing is extremely fucked up, without being straight rude and damaging our friendship. *I am also good friends with her husband. 😬 I told my husband that I feel bad for her husband but it’s not my marriage at the end of the day. 😕 I have tried to suggest maybe they try marriage counseling or even just individual counseling and I even offered to watch their daughter if they want to do date night. 😏 She says he never wants to do anything.
Has anyone ever been in this situation with a good friend of theirs? If yes what did u do? If not what would u do lol! Thanks!
19
4