Do women care if they've made a guy angry?

It seems like when a woman is angry at a guy because of something he did or said and she told him about it, the guy will care and feel bad. But if the guy is angry and let's her know it she won't really care or will even think he's being a baby and shouldn't be so mad. Why do women want to be taken seriously but don't want to take a guy seriously when he's upset?

3513

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's unfair to lump all women into that category. Personally, I only have an issue when he's making me play guessing games as to why he's pissed off. I don't make guys guys. I tell them flat out I think it's only fair to expect the same. I will be honest and say there have been some things guys have been mad about that have made me scratch my head and go "really? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?" But usually I try to step back and see things from his perspective and try to understand better why he's pissed off.
    Very rarely do I act like a guy has no right or reason to be angry though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guys guess*

• It's unfortunately but a lot of men have been generalized too. I know you're a great gal that's all that matters. There some great women on here but they are the minority.

• @burpzzzzz Right you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are fueled by interaction. Some even start arguments to get a rise out of men, so arguing back is just a game to them.
    The best way to get them is with silence, just stop talking and it hits them harder than a chris brown.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yah.. that won't work with me. I will just lose interest.

• @HOAAH cool with me. I told my girlfriend she can do certain things with other people, like talk about girl stuff, or have a girls night out, or have conversations on topics I don't understand.
      I am not a God, so I can't be her EVERYTHING.

However, the only thing she cannot do (nor can I) is kiss/have sex/etc with someone else. Those things are the basis of our (and most) relationships and everything else is an added bonus.

• @HOAAH Also, I'm talking about arguments, not normal conversation.