Do women care if they've made a guy angry?

It seems like when a woman is angry at a guy because of something he did or said and she told him about it, the guy will care and feel bad. But if the guy is angry and let's her know it she won't really care or will even think he's being a baby and shouldn't be so mad. Why do women want to be taken seriously but don't want to take a guy seriously when he's upset?
Do women care if they've made a guy angry?

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's unfair to lump all women into that category. Personally, I only have an issue when he's making me play guessing games as to why he's pissed off. I don't make guys guys. I tell them flat out I think it's only fair to expect the same. I will be honest and say there have been some things guys have been mad about that have made me scratch my head and go "really? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?" But usually I try to step back and see things from his perspective and try to understand better why he's pissed off.
    Very rarely do I act like a guy has no right or reason to be angry though.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guys guess*

• Show All
    • It's unfortunately but a lot of men have been generalized too. I know you're a great gal that's all that matters. There some great women on here but they are the minority.

• @burpzzzzz Right you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are fueled by interaction. Some even start arguments to get a rise out of men, so arguing back is just a game to them.
    The best way to get them is with silence, just stop talking and it hits them harder than a chris brown.

1|4
    4|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yah.. that won't work with me. I will just lose interest.

• Show All
    • @HOAAH cool with me. I told my girlfriend she can do certain things with other people, like talk about girl stuff, or have a girls night out, or have conversations on topics I don't understand.
      I am not a God, so I can't be her EVERYTHING.

However, the only thing she cannot do (nor can I) is kiss/have sex/etc with someone else. Those things are the basis of our (and most) relationships and everything else is an added bonus.

• @HOAAH Also, I'm talking about arguments, not normal conversation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• I do care, but it also depends on what they’re angry about. If it’s because he did something wrong and he’s getting mad at me for pointing it out, then no, they need to own up to it. However, if it was something that I said to like hurt his feelings in a way, then I’d feel sad and apologize to him. Otherwise, it’ll haunt me for the rest of day or week.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and the situation.

A family or friend yes.

A boss who is bullying me and being a total dick and caused me to have a panic attack, no I couldn't give a shit if he's angry. He deserved it.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I'm not angry I'll care and make everything I can to undo the situation. But when I'm angry and the other person is also angry I'll not care because I'm with bad judgment at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • -Personally, I try to keep everyone from getting angry. Impossible task.-

However, when it comes to guys... hmm. Actually, no, I'm not the best person to answer this because the last guy I dated had explosive anger. Walked on eggshells every moment I was breathing.

So, yeah, I did care when he was angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all women don't care. I care very much when someone is unhappy with me. He it my mom, dad, sister. But especially my significant other. The only people who get mad at me and I don't care when they get mad at me is my kids. But that's because they wanna do ridiculous shit, like drink the shampoo.

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 12

• Yes in some situations there are women out there that like to get a man angry and try to push all of his buttons to see how far they can actually go and there are some women out there that like to make a man angry to get off on it to the point it will make their own nipples hard as a rock and at the same time make them wet and then cum...

0|1
    0|0
  • Man women just need a minute alone to think. During a big fight of course they come off as non caring. But if you leave it alone for a moment they will come back and own up

0|1
    0|0
  • I think what has happened here is the processing procedure of different people and you can get that with both genders - I think it depends on the individual rather than their gender

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Most women do not care due to societal norms. Women are the submissive; the ones acted upon. Men are the dominant; the ones who take action upon others. This leads to relationships where men are constantly criticised and told how to treat a woman and be a "real" man, but you never hear the reverse. Whenever fathers and men in general decide to stop treating their daughters and female friends like they're somehow more than human, this problem will be greatly decreased.

0|0
    0|0
    • I suppose I should say, rather, that: our societal norms are an exaggerated form of the natural male and female dynamics.

• More from Guys

Recommended myTakes