How to tell him I am divorced?

So this very cute guy started talking to me. We had this awesome conversation where we talked till 4 am. We didn’t talk anything romantic but he genuinely seemed interested. But the fact is that I am divorced. I see no issue in it but some people might. Because it was our first conversation and nothing of this sort Came up so I didn’t feel like sharing something this personal. But he really seems interested in carrying it forward. How do I start this conversation? Basically I don’t know him that well as of yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you have to tell him you are divorced? You are single. Keep it like that and if you both feel it necessary to talk about past, then do so, if not it doesn't matter.

• Well I did tell him and he was super cool about it. Didn’t even bat an eyelid

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to bring it up in such a way? Why can’t it let itself into conversation naturally, when you talk about previous relationships or exclusitivity. I fully believe in being open and honest but about things that are relevant. If you had a kid or weren’t fully divorced then absolutely but a previous marriage should come up more organically than an admission

What Guys Said 1

• With your voice. It's not hard. Spit it out already.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him directly