Found out my ex cheated on me after we broke up. Do I have a right to be upset?

Caliigirl
I was with my boyfriend for a total of 13 months, and 3 of those months, we were separated. After the 3 months, he messages me telling me he misses me and whatnot and I was missing him like crazy as well. We met up that night and started talking talking again and then before you know it, we were back together. But after we got back together, he started acting his old self (which was the reason why we broke up in the first place). He never made an effort to see me, never texted me, always bailed on our plans, and a lot other things. So I was talking to him about why he was doing all this if he says he missed me and out of nowhere he accuses me of sleeping with another guy while we were separated for those 3 months, which is absolute bull, I wasn’t even talking to anyone. So I ended up breaking up with him for good. And then about a week later, my friend tells me (my friend knows my ex also) they were hanging out and he was snapping someone and it said “baby ♥️♥️♥️♥️“ and she obviously tells me. So he was trying to get me back while also talking to someone else. Should I let this go or let him know that I know? I’m just so upset and hurt that I just want to cuss him out.
6
2