Why do I like older guys so much?

When I was small I would have crushes on older guys, not even a few years older but like 20 years older than me and I’ve had crushes on my teachers and try to flirt with them and literally any older guy who gives me attention. I’ve never been attracted to guys my age OR around my age AT ALL. It’s getting me in trouble. What do I do

425

Most Helpful Guy

• I worry about the pseudoscience that I'm sure others are putting on her and which I'm going to add to about the entirely theoretic wiring of pre historic man. However to the best of my thought that's all I have.
    In nature it is survival of the fittest back in the "stone age" most humans didn't make it to thirty i would even put forward that a ridiculous percentage didn't even make it out of childhood. So by natural selection the older more successful males were the best genes to pass down and the children of the women who were attracted to them were more successful in not only genetics but by having an experienced father, thus securing the gene pool and giving you a hormone crazed monkey brain, enjoy.
    Again all subjective

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with dating an older man... that is when you become legal. The problem comes when the amount of the age gap and how far you want the relationship to go. Say if you are 20 and he is 45. and you get married. When you are 45 he will be 70. You could be changing his diapers and taking care of an old man.