I'm dating famous professional soccer player on whom I kind of cheated?

So I've been going out with this really known European footballer for about 6 months I even met some of his teamates, and family members, as he did mine, so its pretty serious. He has been spoiling me with designer clothes, extremely expensive gifts, vacations at amazing destinations, I think I'm kind of in love with him, but the problem is I still kind of miss my ex, I don't know whats happening cuz I can't get him out of my head, we met by accident at a mall and went for drink and after he dropped me home and we kissed... I still cannot believe and don't know how to tell this to my boyfriend because he for sure won't break up but will send people to beat him up because he is really in love with me and said if i ever cheated it won't be me but the guy who did it that will have consequences.. I'm really freaked, cuz if I dont tell him he will eventually find out by himself WHICH WON'T BE GOOD ANYHOW
1 y
I do love my boyfriend, I do kind of miss my ex, but don't want anything with him.
1 y
What should I do?
16
4