Would you leave her if she couldn't get pregnant?

Be honest, if your girlfriend/wife/significant other couldn't conceive children, would you leave?

658

Most Helpful Guy

• Never! Of course I'd stay. If the only children we could have were adopted I could live with that and... to be honest with the fact that my oldest brother hasn't been able to have kids I honestly kind of worry that if I can't have kids it will be my fault =/ Either way... Starting a family is only one aspect of it in my eyes... I don't care what happens. I can trust God that whatever happens will work out for the best.