Does anyone else do this?

Does anyone else do this??Does anyone else do this??Does anyone else do this??Does anyone else do this??

28

Most Helpful Girl

• these are part of an D/s relationship dynamic, aren't they?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I'm single.
    Though when I was codependent enough to have a girlfriend yes to all the ones indicating she is stupid. Not because she was a woman though, I just find most people to be stupid.

What Girls Said 1

• That's kinda hot and I know this from tumblr :D

What Guys Said 7

• No. :)

• My life would be made miserable if I attempted most of those. I playfully slap her ass when she walks away now and then. Thats about it from that list.

• What? I don't understand

• You know, the funny thing is, I've had several girls that wanted to be trained.
      Legit, I have trained girls you be better girlfriend.
      And taught them little tricks to help out with the process.

So, I'm going to disagree with you on all of this.

• Well if thats what a woman wants them thats completely fair enough, bit to assume all women are receptive to this concept would be a grave mistake on your part. Thats all Im gonna say.

• Some of this sounds a little brutal to be done to a girl.

• No..

• Some girls like stuff like this done to them, but it's generally not my sort of thing. Now if they want to do this stuff instead, that might work out.

• What is this? Someone listing their m fetish?

• If you do this you need a time machine or a girl who craves for a sugar daddy