What was the worst thing you have experienced in a relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• a woman that thinks she has gotta pull me away from my family because she is a bitch and thinks i couldnt get anyone else i hate a woman like that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Emotional/mental abuse. I am not saying one is better than the other but, to me, I would have rather been physically abused than mentally destroyed.
    Bones heal and bruises fade. The emotional damage though, that's something I deal with everyday. It's been almost four years since I left. But those three years I spent being a verbal punching bag for him have left a lasting impression.
    It's effected my relationships and my trust negatively. There are nights I still can't sleep because I'm afraid he's going to come back and start with the threats and stalking again.
    Again, I am not saying physical abuse is better, just that to me, I would have rather taken hit or broken bones over letting him rip me down and have me so low I wrote suicide notes and held a knife to my wrist or pulled my car into the garage and thought I could just go to sleep and it will all be over.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Loving someone , getting married, devoting my life to our relationship, then having the announce that they don't love me and they want a divorce.

2|2
    0|0
  • Someone being controlling and someone that cheated on me.

0|2
    0|0
  • That time I accidently got into one, what a boring waste of time that was

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing everything they want and them never doing a thing I want

0|2
    0|0
  • buying her a $200 necklace, and her selling it the same day for money to buy her man she was cheating on me with a rolex knockoff

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting my emotions played with, cuz they know that i'll be destroyed if they dump me, so they manipulate me then leave when they've had their fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-girlfriend broke off our engagement 5 days after
    i proposed to her , she used to speak to me but now she
    just ignores me and is dating a guy 20 + years older than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bush of three days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup

0|0
    1|0
  • its non existance

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I know I am a bad guy here, but I hacked her social media accounts, found out that everything I say to here even in confidentiality she shares with her friends, sometimes mocking me, also that she still has feelings for her ex

0|2
    0|0
  • One ex threatened to kill herself multiple times... another one shared a naked picture of me online

0|1
    0|0
  • I was used and abused sexually

she treated my like a piece of meat

0|1
    0|0
  • Being isolated from friends and family

0|0
    0|0
  • When she took her own life. Her brains and broken head are still burned into my brain

0|0
    0|0
  • Being cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • Never being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding out my girlfriend was F'ing her father. And it didn't bother her.

0|1
    0|0
  • incompatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loosing a partner to cancer, and followed by another of which diabetes stripped partner of cognitive reasoning..

0|0
    0|0
    • "stripped partner of cognitive reasoning" what do u mean by that?

• Show All
    • Thanks Kat..

• your welcome

• There was a time that my SO wasn't sure if she wanted to be in a relationship with me but never made a decision one way or the other. It's hard to live with someone knowing that they aren't sure if they love you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thought that she could be with another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating and my ex getting pregnant and then saying it was mine turning out not to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl cheating nw

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking up on my 14 year old girlfriend (I was 15 at the time) fucking my 30 year old cousin

0|1
    0|0
  • Her being to boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Mistrust Dishonesty

0|1
    0|0
  • Having her die from cancer which took her after a 5 year battle with me at her side when she went. It will never leave me.

0|0
    0|0
    • ik how you feel

• Its honestly the absolute worse thing i've ever experienced, it very nearly ended my life.
      She passed Oct 29, 2014 she was a sweetheart she loved me very much and I her.

• she will always be with you if you don't believe me call a medium. i got in contact with my moms dad. He was a funny man

• A girl in a fight saying my penis is too small in a fight. Iā€™m average. But really hurt my feelings! ā˜¹ļø

0|0
    0|0
  • Constantly being put down. And moaned at, Used for everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

Loading... ;