What was the worst thing you have experienced in a relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• a woman that thinks she has gotta pull me away from my family because she is a bitch and thinks i couldnt get anyone else i hate a woman like that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Emotional/mental abuse. I am not saying one is better than the other but, to me, I would have rather been physically abused than mentally destroyed.
    Bones heal and bruises fade. The emotional damage though, that's something I deal with everyday. It's been almost four years since I left. But those three years I spent being a verbal punching bag for him have left a lasting impression.
    It's effected my relationships and my trust negatively. There are nights I still can't sleep because I'm afraid he's going to come back and start with the threats and stalking again.
    Again, I am not saying physical abuse is better, just that to me, I would have rather taken hit or broken bones over letting him rip me down and have me so low I wrote suicide notes and held a knife to my wrist or pulled my car into the garage and thought I could just go to sleep and it will all be over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Yeah I know I am a bad guy here, but I hacked her social media accounts, found out that everything I say to here even in confidentiality she shares with her friends, sometimes mocking me, also that she still has feelings for her ex

0|2
    0|0
  • Loving someone , getting married, devoting my life to our relationship, then having the announce that they don't love me and they want a divorce.

2|2
    0|0
  • One ex threatened to kill herself multiple times... another one shared a naked picture of me online

0|1
    0|0
  • Walking up on my 14 year old girlfriend (I was 15 at the time) fucking my 30 year old cousin

0|1
    0|0
    • she a hoe

• Show All
    • I love how the guys replies are long, thought out stories and the women are one liners

• ikr XD

• There was a time that my SO wasn't sure if she wanted to be in a relationship with me but never made a decision one way or the other. It's hard to live with someone knowing that they aren't sure if they love you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone being controlling and someone that cheated on me.

0|2
    0|0
  • My ex-girlfriend broke off our engagement 5 days after
    i proposed to her , she used to speak to me but now she
    just ignores me and is dating a guy 20 + years older than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing everything they want and them never doing a thing I want

0|2
    0|0
  • Getting my emotions played with, cuz they know that i'll be destroyed if they dump me, so they manipulate me then leave when they've had their fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That time I accidently got into one, what a boring waste of time that was

1|0
    0|0
  • I was used and abused sexually

she treated my like a piece of meat

0|1
    0|0
  • buying her a $200 necklace, and her selling it the same day for money to buy her man she was cheating on me with a rolex knockoff

0|0
    0|0
  • When she took her own life. Her brains and broken head are still burned into my brain

0|0
    0|0
    • oml people these days if she took her life she didn't love you. that's what i learned

• Show All
    • I'm sorry about your hamster, I had a kitten die a similar way.

• i feel sorry about the kitten :c

• Loosing a partner to cancer, and followed by another of which diabetes stripped partner of cognitive reasoning..

0|0
    0|0
    • "stripped partner of cognitive reasoning" what do u mean by that?

• Show All
    • Thanks Kat..

• your welcome

• Finding out my girlfriend was F'ing her father. And it didn't bother her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating and my ex getting pregnant and then saying it was mine turning out not to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • its non existance

0|1
    0|0
  • Being cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • Breakup

0|0
    1|0
  • Being isolated from friends and family

0|0
    0|0
  • A bush of three days.

0|0
    0|0
  • incompatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thought that she could be with another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Never being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl cheating nw

0|0
    0|0
  • Her being to boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Mistrust Dishonesty

0|1
    0|0
  • Having her die from cancer which took her after a 5 year battle with me at her side when she went. It will never leave me.

0|0
    0|0
    • ik how you feel

• Its honestly the absolute worse thing i've ever experienced, it very nearly ended my life.
      She passed Oct 29, 2014 she was a sweetheart she loved me very much and I her.

• she will always be with you if you don't believe me call a medium. i got in contact with my moms dad. He was a funny man

• A girl in a fight saying my penis is too small in a fight. Iā€™m average. But really hurt my feelings! ā˜¹ļø

0|0
    0|0
  • Constantly being put down. And moaned at, Used for everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Domestic violence. He's a very bad person. My kids and I got out 6 years ago thankfully

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy trying anal on me

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecurity.

0|0
    2|1
  • Being cheated on & used.
    -____-

0|0
    0|0
  • Brainwashing, disappointment

0|0
    0|0
  • breaking up...

0|0
    0|0
  • He cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Being beaten up

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been beat up hundreds of times, that's nothing. I would rather take 100 beatings than be cheated on.

• Show All
    • I've had teeth knocked out, broken collarbone, broken ribs, jaw broken AND dislocated, fingers and hands wrecked, my nose wrecked, and usually, in my defense, it was me vs. a whole bunch of motherfuckers at once, getting chased down, hunted, toyed with, and then smashed.

Way rather go through all of that hundreds of times than be betrayed by the ONE person I trust.

• Ok and if that was done to u by the one person u trust tough guy

• Rape.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes