What was the worst thing you have experienced in a relationship?

1032

Most Helpful Guy

• a woman that thinks she has gotta pull me away from my family because she is a bitch and thinks i couldnt get anyone else i hate a woman like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Emotional/mental abuse. I am not saying one is better than the other but, to me, I would have rather been physically abused than mentally destroyed.
    Bones heal and bruises fade. The emotional damage though, that's something I deal with everyday. It's been almost four years since I left. But those three years I spent being a verbal punching bag for him have left a lasting impression.
    It's effected my relationships and my trust negatively. There are nights I still can't sleep because I'm afraid he's going to come back and start with the threats and stalking again.
    Again, I am not saying physical abuse is better, just that to me, I would have rather taken hit or broken bones over letting him rip me down and have me so low I wrote suicide notes and held a knife to my wrist or pulled my car into the garage and thought I could just go to sleep and it will all be over.

What Guys Said 31

• Loving someone , getting married, devoting my life to our relationship, then having the announce that they don't love me and they want a divorce.

• Someone being controlling and someone that cheated on me.

• That time I accidently got into one, what a boring waste of time that was

• Doing everything they want and them never doing a thing I want

• buying her a $200 necklace, and her selling it the same day for money to buy her man she was cheating on me with a rolex knockoff

• Getting my emotions played with, cuz they know that i'll be destroyed if they dump me, so they manipulate me then leave when they've had their fun lol

• My ex-girlfriend broke off our engagement 5 days after
    i proposed to her , she used to speak to me but now she
    just ignores me and is dating a guy 20 + years older than her.

• A bush of three days.

• Breakup

• its non existance

• Yeah I know I am a bad guy here, but I hacked her social media accounts, found out that everything I say to here even in confidentiality she shares with her friends, sometimes mocking me, also that she still has feelings for her ex

• One ex threatened to kill herself multiple times... another one shared a naked picture of me online

• I was used and abused sexually

she treated my like a piece of meat

• Being isolated from friends and family

• When she took her own life. Her brains and broken head are still burned into my brain

• Being cheated on

• Never being in a relationship.

• Finding out my girlfriend was F'ing her father. And it didn't bother her.

• incompatibility.

• Loosing a partner to cancer, and followed by another of which diabetes stripped partner of cognitive reasoning..

• "stripped partner of cognitive reasoning" what do u mean by that?

• Thanks Kat..

• your welcome

• There was a time that my SO wasn't sure if she wanted to be in a relationship with me but never made a decision one way or the other. It's hard to live with someone knowing that they aren't sure if they love you back.

• The thought that she could be with another guy

• Cheating and my ex getting pregnant and then saying it was mine turning out not to be.

• My girl cheating nw

• Walking up on my 14 year old girlfriend (I was 15 at the time) fucking my 30 year old cousin

• Her being to boring

• Mistrust Dishonesty

• Having her die from cancer which took her after a 5 year battle with me at her side when she went. It will never leave me.

• ik how you feel

• Its honestly the absolute worse thing i've ever experienced, it very nearly ended my life.
      She passed Oct 29, 2014 she was a sweetheart she loved me very much and I her.

• she will always be with you if you don't believe me call a medium. i got in contact with my moms dad. He was a funny man

• A girl in a fight saying my penis is too small in a fight. Iā€™m average. But really hurt my feelings! ā˜¹ļø

• Constantly being put down. And moaned at, Used for everything.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9