Ex/FWB blocked me on all social media post-BU, still blocked on IG after reconnecting for 3 1/2 months but he hasn't even posted so no secrets, wtf?

Anonymous
So we dated for a short time and were exclusive and official but broke up due to drama in his personal life though he said he didn't want to break up and he blocked me on text, IG, Snapchat and FB message (not altogether on FB).

We ran into each other a couple weeks later (he mentioned he blocked me bc he couldnt see me on there as it would hurt too much) and then eventually started sleeping together again and I was no longer blocked on text of course though he deleted his fb (hes not huge into any social media, barely any posts on anything). Then a month later I mentioned that I was blocked on IG and he seemed like it hadn't crossed his mind in the sense that I wasn't intentionally still blocked, but then I brought it up again around that time and he brushed it off. Around then I mentioned Snapchat and was added back. So this was all weird but he also was more detached so at the same time I wasn't that surprised even though I thought it was rude that he could fuck me and hang out and have this whole strange mixed signals/drama/and claim of feelings but still have me blocked on IG.

We've had this weird dynamic for 3 and half months and in the last month his entire demeanor changed. I went home for a couple weeks and we were in contact every single day with both initiating and if I dont respond he will send another, he referenced future plans that would be a month or two away, we are snapchat #1 best friends with the streak and all, when I got home he was there within the hour hanging out while I finished unpacking watched a movie, all that. And still talked every day after, I hung with his friends too,.

I am STILL blocked on IG BUT when together he will show me things on IG that made him think of me or that he wants my opinion on, etc. I know its just social media but thats so fucking weird right? He has other girls he used to hook up with on his IG and I know there aren't secret pics (or new posts since BU) due to having mutual friends he follows.

What gives?
3
0