Does my ex want me back or does he just miss me & is trying to stay friends?

My ex and I are away on a group holiday together. He admitted a few days ago that he really misses me but he did say he’s glad we can be friends, but at the same time he kept getting upset saying he was finding the breakup really hard, but he did want to break up more so in the beginning. We’re on holidays now together. When we were in the airport he would come over and get nostalgic when no one was listening because we always travelled together, & today we coincidentally ended up going for dinner with our friends and I happened to sit beside him. He was being very nice, offering me chips, trying to talk to me as much as he could. We then went to a local supermarket & he kept touching off me & trying to take fluff off my hat, & there was talk of everyone going drinking and he said he’d stay sober and mind me. It was just all very relationship-like, & I don’t know if it’s because that’s what he was used to with me or if he partially wants the relationship back? I can’t tell. What do I do?
2
0