Do you "like" your partner's photos every time they upload a selfie photo on their fb and/or instagram?

Do you "like" your partner's photos every time they upload a photo of themselves on their fb and/or instagram?
Every time I upload a photo of me on instagram, my boyfriend would "like" it
Is this normal?
Do all guys do this to their gfs?
  • Yes always
  • Yes but only sometimes
  • Nah hardly
    Vote C

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do, and she likes my photos also. I think that's pretty normal although I notice that "nah hardly" is leading among the guys so far.

I personally think it shows support for my girlfriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Since you asked the question, I'm curious how you feel about your boyfriend doing that. Do you like it or not like it? Since you asked whether that was normal I'm thinking maybe you don't really like it. Is that right? If you don't like it, why? I guess I think it's good if your partner shows support for you by liking your posts.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend doesn’t do this. He’s not big on social media and tbh, I don’t need him to like a photo of me to prove he loves me. At the end of the day, it’s a virtual like on a website that means absolutely nothing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ah ok fair enough
      Me and my boyfriend are active on social media
      Why do u think my boyfriend always likes my pictures? Do most guys do this to their gfs u reckon?

• He probably likes them because you’re his girlfriend. I only like photos of people I’m close with on social media so it’s probably the same thing. I’d imagine most would.

• I only liked pictures I actually liked, otherwise I didn't... If she would upload almost the same selfie every week I wouldn't give it a like.

If someone is always liking your every picture it feels like they're trying to be close to you, I'd associate it with being clingy.