You NEVER forget your FIRST even if you wanted to?

Special bond with your first.

Do you think people who was in a relationship and lost their "precious gift" developed a lasting bond with that person whether things ended good or badly and despite them talking or not talking anymore?

Personally, I DON'T have a special bond with my first. It might be because I wasn't in a relationship with her, she raped me when I had just turned 14, and she was the neighborhood hoe among other things. She does cross my mind whenever it's fitting for her to do so, otherwise, I couldn't careless about her.You NEVER forget your FIRST even if you wanted to.?
  • Yes, they develop a special bond.
    Vote A
  • No, they don't develop a special bond.
    Vote B
  • You don't know.
    Vote C
  • You don't care one way or another.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think people will forget anyone they are in a romantic relationship with. I don't believe they necessarily develop a special bond with the first one, but you're not going to forget that person, and none of the others you had a meaningful relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably right about the meaningful relationships part. I was in a situation where it wasn't meaningful but the sex was good and that's what makes me remember that person.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't really have a special bond with my first girlfriend. Of course, there was no sex involved... maybe that's a part of it. Yeah, she was the first girlfriend, so some of that nostalgia is there, but I really don't glorify something that wasn't really there. We only dated for a very short while, so I guess all those "deep relationship" things that happen with a lot of couples weren't really there, so I didn't get super attached. I haven't had one of those profound relationships that changed my core beliefs or anything.

I will remember her name, and some small things, there might be an occasional trigger like a song, but then it's back to the "now." and I moved on ages ago. I rarely think of her; it was more in the context of what else was going on in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • My question was about having a lasting bond or not with the first person you had sex with, not your first girlfriend.

Interesting story tho.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I remember my first and believed I loved him. I don't have a special bond or anything with him. Time changed that. But I think its more likely to always remember your first time, good or bad experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • Time could play a role in whether that bond last or not. You gave me an idea for another question.

• I think people probably don’t forget their first partner, but there’s no special irreplaceable bond that forms. I have a way more amazing bond with my current partner than I ever did with my first.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think the bond between you and your current man will last long after you guys break up (if y'all ever part ways)?

• All I can say is that I thought I’d never get over my ex, but I did. I have total faith in the ability for the human heart to heal and move on.

• I did that, I can't remember... I guess he wasn't that special if I can't remember him being bonded to me... Lol.😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no special bond with the first guy I slpet with. He's kind of a jerk but there's no hard feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my first time. I kinda regret it because he was a manipulative asshole, and it lasted maybe a minute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hope ur second time was better

• Show All
    • OMG! You drove him to drink, do drugs and have 1 minute sex with different women... smh... hahaha. J/k.

He need help.

• 😂😂😂omg

• I really don't care. I barely remember my first time & don't really place any importance on it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • People have a tendency to place their first time above ALL since it's supposed to be special. NEVER understand why people make such a big deal about it.

• Ikr? Like- why? It's just the first time of many? Or do these people also place similar importance on every other 'first', like circling the calendar for the first time they made a lasagne?

• I'm still friends with my first and yes I think there will always be a special bond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my first time. But i don’t dwell on it..

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend told me that last men is true love for girls, and first woman is true love for guys

0|0
    0|0
    • NEVER heard that one before. My first is definitely NOT my true love or love at all for that matter.

• My first was horrible. No...

0|0
    0|0
  • the more I try to forget the more I remember

0|0
    0|0
  • psychologically, you can't forget your "first" with something like this regardless if you wanted to or not

you may temporarily forget about it for a few days, weeks, months, or even years, but you will eventually remember it once or more

0|0
    0|0
    • Mines pop-up in my mind whenever something triggers it.

• I don’t think your first sexual relationship means more than any of the others.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. Mines sucked and I wish I could take it back.

What Guys Said 15

• I think there is a bond of some kind or you wouldn't think of them at all. Sex isn't supposed to be just an animal act though there are many people who make it one. I think it's a bad thing when people don't remember at least the names of those they have had sex with or how many they've had. Weather the experience was good or bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • They have beastiality for the people who treat sex like an animal act. Sometimes it might not be such a bad thing to forget the names of people you slept with especially if you wanna erase them from your memory/life completely.

• Even bad experiences, you learn something valuable.

• And that's why I have chosen to stay a virgin until marriage. Maybe I'm a fool but what can I say just thought about one and only fills my heart with so much thrill that it's nearly unbelievable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thee is a special bond, if done in a loving, caring relationship. If you just do it to get rid of it, or don't have a strong relationship, probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she comes across your mind still today than there is a bond you are 38 now and that was 24 years ago. I won't lie my first real girlfriend is always running around in my head some times it even makes me smile. But I didn't lose my virginity to her and I wonder if things would have been different if we would have stayed together. But I'm a class act at screwing up relationships. I start feeling to attached and run for the hills and she is long passed gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised that you got laid when you were 14. Looks like in your case you didn't have a special bond because she used you and was a "hoe". But I do have a special bond with my first and I still think about her a few times. We don't talk anymore and see each other as well, but I think we still have feelings for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is correct, you can never truly forget your first love no matter how it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew my firsts name nor ever saw her again and I don’t have a bond or fantasize

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never forget him, but we were just kids. Now he's grown up and married to a woman and pretends it didn't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • First person I was with was my child hood best friend stayed close up to a point where she was heavily into drugs she passed away

0|0
    0|0
  • No bond, but I remember what happened (not her name).

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately, I remember mines name bc we were neighbors for many years and our families was close.

• You can't have special bond with your first, if you never had a first. Zing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do remember my first one. She is the one who added quite nice list of insecurities to me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never forget my first fap yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember mine but there's no special bond

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes