You NEVER forget your FIRST even if you wanted to?

Special bond with your first.

Do you think people who was in a relationship and lost their "precious gift" developed a lasting bond with that person whether things ended good or badly and despite them talking or not talking anymore?

Personally, I DON'T have a special bond with my first. It might be because I wasn't in a relationship with her, she raped me when I had just turned 14, and she was the neighborhood hoe among other things. She does cross my mind whenever it's fitting for her to do so, otherwise, I couldn't careless about her.You NEVER forget your FIRST even if you wanted to.?
  • Yes, they develop a special bond.
  • No, they don't develop a special bond.
  • You don't know.
    Vote C
  • You don't care one way or another.
    Vote D

1416

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think people will forget anyone they are in a romantic relationship with. I don't believe they necessarily develop a special bond with the first one, but you're not going to forget that person, and none of the others you had a meaningful relationship with.

• You probably right about the meaningful relationships part. I was in a situation where it wasn't meaningful but the sex was good and that's what makes me remember that person.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't really have a special bond with my first girlfriend. Of course, there was no sex involved... maybe that's a part of it. Yeah, she was the first girlfriend, so some of that nostalgia is there, but I really don't glorify something that wasn't really there. We only dated for a very short while, so I guess all those "deep relationship" things that happen with a lot of couples weren't really there, so I didn't get super attached. I haven't had one of those profound relationships that changed my core beliefs or anything.

I will remember her name, and some small things, there might be an occasional trigger like a song, but then it's back to the "now." and I moved on ages ago. I rarely think of her; it was more in the context of what else was going on in my life.

• My question was about having a lasting bond or not with the first person you had sex with, not your first girlfriend.

Interesting story tho.