My ex is posting and sharing nude photos of me and other girls online, should I tell his girlfriend?

Anonymous
I recently found out that a guy I was good friends with and eventually in a short relationship with a year ago was posting and sharing intimate/nude photos of me on reddit and kik. I confronted the guy on Facebook and told him to delete all the photos. He said he did, but he wasn't remorseful at all and I don't know if I even believe him since I asked him multiple times before and he said he had.

I went to the police and there was nothing they could do, mainly because the only photo evidence I have is of him sharing the photos of me in lingerie, not fully naked, which wasn't enough to do anything.

There were images of other women on the profile who he said were other ex girlfriends. None of them looked like his current girlfriend, but I couldn't see them all. Should I warn her? I don't know her at all personally but I can see her Facebook and I can see she is a mother and everything. I want to because nobody deserves this and she may have been a victim, but I also don't want to make the guy mad. What if he posts more pics of me in revenge? What if she gets mad at me for some reason? But what if she doesn't? Is it worth it? I just feel horrible and don't know what to do.
Yes, warn her
No, stay out of it
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
I just brought up the idea of telling his girlfriend to my boyfriend (who knows about the situation) and he says I shouldn't because it will piss the guy off and make him want to get revenge on me. I was going to tell her, but now I am really scared about what he the guy might do as a reaction.
7
1