How long does it take you to get over someone who hurt you?

Not only romantic interests.
How do your feelings change over time?

1424

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me know when you find out.
    26 years 1 month and counting...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends how important was this person to you and what exactly happened. Things can hurt in different levels.

E. g. my ex broke up with me and then he told me that I was just not enough ambitious for him. And it really hurt me because I really cared about him and his opinion was always important for me.
    And maybe I should not care about what he said but it's already few months and whenever I am making some mistakes or not achieving something, it just sounds like echo every time in my mind...