What makes a woman wifey material?

What makes a woman wifey material?
Thoughts on her being a virgin?

1062

Most Helpful Guy

• Green or Grey eyes
    Blonde/Brown/Auburn hair
    5'8 to 5'10
    36 - 26 - 36
    Sharp features
    Between 1 and 4 sexual partners
    Is a master of makeup application, never too much never too little
    Educated and accomplished in her field
    Is "good" at most thing she does and excels in her passion
    Can cook and clean well
    Supremely confident in herself and in me, Is not clingy or jealous
    Has a hint of sass combined with wit and able to take virtually any joke thrown at her
    Is proud of being hot
    Comes from a good complete family
    Comes from a upper middle or upper class family
    Can act appropriately whether down the pub or at a corporate dinner
    Can dress appropriately whether down the pub or at a corporate dinner
    Understands etiquette and decorum, also knows how to strut like a real woman in heels.
    Is an absolutely nuke in the sack
    Strong mother for my kids, she's their teacher and protector as much as i am.

• Oh and anyone under an adjusted 90/100 score off that checklist is atomatically DQ’d.

• @InTimoreDei I know right, heaven forbid a guy be picky about who he fucking MARRIES! noooo that’s not allowed.

@PrincessPie sowwie dear 😘 luv you really

@Hidden_P the additional comment was yes, but those ARE the thing I want in a dream woman. So most of those boxes need to be ticked.

@milk-and-honey I had to try many (many) different girls, but I have found someone close enough. You see, when you don’t give a shit about rejection you don’t mind aiming high.

• @InTimoreDei oh yes because the dudebros of GAG never pull that shit
      >girl says she doesn't do anal
      >has 5 blue downvotes on that opinion
      lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys have little understanding of what it means for a girl to transform from being a "girlfriend" to being a "wife" and "mother" and a boyfriend becoming a “husband” and “father.” To travel the course of time many attributes have to evolve among them being:
    - passionate sex becoming a steady warmth and affection
    - love talk becoming steady communication and mutual support
    - impetuous behavior and emotional distancing when feelings are hurt are replaced by becoming a person who can be relied upon; promises are kept; conflict worked out in a “win-win” manner.
    - two ego’s discovering that they are really separate individuals with different backgrounds and needs which are willingly subordinated to creating a partnership that is stable enough to raise children.

You think these things are “easy” to achieve. Heck, it takes years to master. Many couples never get there. When the passionate sex dwindles what is left is misery and dissension. Not a pretty outcome, eh?

• There's hope for the future yet (referring to your age).

• @AlwaysBelieving
      To be fair, my viewpoint comes from years of chatting about relationships and what makes a marriage work with my mom, grandmoms, and aunts and sisters. Without their counsel I think I'd be like many girls my age... in it for the emotional high and the drama.

• Good point. My parents and I have an odd relationship (I think).