36 - 26 - 36
    Sharp features
    Between 1 and 4 sexual partners
    Is a master of makeup application, never too much never too little
    Educated and accomplished in her field
    Is "good" at most thing she does and excels in her passion
    Can cook and clean well
    Supremely confident in herself and in me, Is not clingy or jealous
    Has a hint of sass combined with wit and able to take virtually any joke thrown at her
    Is proud of being hot
    Comes from a good complete family
    Comes from a upper middle or upper class family
    Can act appropriately whether down the pub or at a corporate dinner
    Can dress appropriately whether down the pub or at a corporate dinner
    Understands etiquette and decorum, also knows how to strut like a real woman in heels.
    Is an absolutely nuke in the sack
    Strong mother for my kids, she's their teacher and protector as much as i am.

2|3
    8|2
    • Oh and anyone under an adjusted 90/100 score off that checklist is atomatically DQ’d.

• Show All
    • @InTimoreDei I know right, heaven forbid a guy be picky about who he fucking MARRIES! noooo that’s not allowed.

@PrincessPie sowwie dear 😘 luv you really

@Hidden_P the additional comment was yes, but those ARE the thing I want in a dream woman. So most of those boxes need to be ticked.

@milk-and-honey I had to try many (many) different girls, but I have found someone close enough. You see, when you don’t give a shit about rejection you don’t mind aiming high.

• @InTimoreDei oh yes because the dudebros of GAG never pull that shit
      >girl says she doesn't do anal
      >has 5 blue downvotes on that opinion
      lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys have little understanding of what it means for a girl to transform from being a "girlfriend" to being a "wife" and "mother" and a boyfriend becoming a “husband” and “father.” To travel the course of time many attributes have to evolve among them being:
    - passionate sex becoming a steady warmth and affection
    - love talk becoming steady communication and mutual support
    - impetuous behavior and emotional distancing when feelings are hurt are replaced by becoming a person who can be relied upon; promises are kept; conflict worked out in a “win-win” manner.
    - two ego’s discovering that they are really separate individuals with different backgrounds and needs which are willingly subordinated to creating a partnership that is stable enough to raise children.

You think these things are “easy” to achieve. Heck, it takes years to master. Many couples never get there. When the passionate sex dwindles what is left is misery and dissension. Not a pretty outcome, eh?

0|2
    0|0
    • There's hope for the future yet (referring to your age).

• @AlwaysBelieving
      To be fair, my viewpoint comes from years of chatting about relationships and what makes a marriage work with my mom, grandmoms, and aunts and sisters. Without their counsel I think I'd be like many girls my age... in it for the emotional high and the drama.

• Good point. My parents and I have an odd relationship (I think).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• -loyal
    -loving
    -wants children and family
    -understanding
    -forgiving
    -hasn’t engaged in any sexually undesirable behaviors (hookups, casual sex, etc.) not a good example to be setting for my children
    -values
    -morals
    That’s it really. I want to say that you can’t have the last two without fulfilling the 3rd to last requirement in MY opinion.

7|2
    0|0
  • Where they love you so much that even when you're mid-argument and super angry she'll still make sure they take an umbrella to work because it might rain.
    Insatiable intellectual curiosity.
    I don't want a fan or sycophant, nor do I want an adversary. The ideal woman will have an understanding of my strengths and weaknesses and exploit them not to injure me, but to make me better.
    Acceptance without reservation.
    Total acceptance for who you are both the good and bad.
    A sense of humor. That's the most important thing a woman a can have if I were to want to marry her.
    She has to challenge me to be my best self.
    Affecionate
    Awoman who is affectionate and loving is someone with whom I want to grow old with. I don’t ever want my kids to wonder why mom and dad never hugged, kissed, or cuddled. I want them to know we love each other and they were born from that love.”
    Has her own life.
    her own career, her own set of friends, her own independent streak, and her own dreams.
    She doesn't publicly embarrass.
    She is considerate.

6|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone want a wifey? This is a myth!
    Real men want a partner! Someone who will change and grow together! Someone they can trust.
    If a woman wants to be pampered and give nothing back, she's not ready for a relationship. Same goes for men too.

6|2
    1|1
    • ... A wifey is just a girl who makes a good wife. You're projecting an awful lot, Bud.

• Perhaps. I just find the world a little demeaning. Apologies.

• 1. Cute or better.
    2. Feminine.
    3. Sweet.
    4. Was not a slut
    5. Never dated drug dealers or the like
    6. Willing to keep her hair long for me.
    7. Thinks my priorities are just as valid as hers
    8. Not crazy and on drugs

3|4
    1|0
  • I recently came to a subconscious notion on this i wasn't aware was so strong. Show a guy your potential but don't give it away without him earning it by bonding with you first. So for example wear a V neck dress so your upper chest is a little exposed for a tantalising effect but have the same dress conceal your breasts pretty well not to give anything away to early. Then also show him you are very capable of raising his child trough your femininity, if your actions show that you are capable of being a good nurturer you will put his sub continuous into compatibility over drive because not only do you look incredibly beautiful while showing a little hint of your fertility building up this desire to get more of you you are not wasting the energy to soon by being to exposed while at the same time showing the traits of being a wonderful women. Things like being smart, caring, ability to take care of him are great assets on display and by building up the bond gradually and gradually giving himself more of you you are going to make him get attached to you rather then giving him sexual satisfaction early without the need to stay.

The above completely excludes a guys personality and works on a deeper natural level. Guys can be naturally very willing to bond and stay, or they can just want sex for a fuck and dump but using these subtle things you might gain a lot of appeal on top of who you already are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, caring, strong moral values, loves me for who I am, wants to start a family with me, physically attractive (does not have to be a supermodel but needs a decent body), can take care of herself, and can stick with you through the bad times.

3|2
    0|0
  • I don't know why you put that picture. In any case, I think girls should not put pressure on themselves thinking there is something about them that makes them unqualified to be a wife. All wives were girls at some point in time. When the time comes, they all learn and adapt (if the will of there).

3|0
    0|0
    • ... Are you saying standards shouldn't exist? Would you say guys shouldn't put pressure on themselves thinking there is something about them that makes them unqualified to be husbands?

• @Sethorien was there any mention about guys in the question?

• Well in theory any statement you make regarding women should apply to men too.

Don't you believe in equality?

• virginity is #1. From that onwards, less partners is always better than more partners. The more people you bond with romantically the less you have the capacity to bond in the future. The bond between two virgins is the strongest because when they think of sex or love they have only one person to think about. There are lots and lots of other criteria, but low promiscuity is number one, virginity being the 100% aced the test score in this category

1|1
    2|1
    • lol one male upvote two female downvotes... that's hilariously predictable XD just remember sluts, you can stop being thots right now and look towards the future... or you can keep riding the cock carousal till your looks fade and see where you end up, keep in mind the cucked men willing to put up with such a wife are becoming fewer and fewer...

• The biggest criteria for me is she has to really really really like me and also be in good health and feminine.
    Also not be a doctor or engineer (a personal thing, not applicable for all men).

0|0
    1|0
    • Why not a doctor? You don't like women making more money than you?

• It isn't just about money. My sister is a doctor and I know the shift timings doctors have. Only a doctor should marry a doctor based on those.

• As long she stands by her man and fights for her own good, she is a keeper. I fight for my wife and stand by her in most difficult situations and i would never regret a damn thing

2|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• When she a freak in the sheets and lady in the streets, she can cook, she can clean lol, she can hold a conversation.
    a lot goes into a woman being Wifey Material :P

0|3
    2|0
    • "can" is the wrong word, everyone "can", it's when they actually do it without complaining every step of the way.

• Show All
    • I want a lady in the sheets.

• Princess the question is about what guys would find attractive in a long term mate. But the one major factor that women seem to ignore in what is being said is loyalty. Is loyalty so undervalued by women that it's not even commented on?

• Attention, affection and appreciation but that’s something that both parties should strive for.

1|2
    1|0
  • -obedient
    -insecure
    -naive
    -places the bulk of her self-worth on remaining 'pure'

1|0
    0|1
  • virginity is a nice notion, but way too many girls i know are unhappy with marrying a man they have never had sex with... small penis and little to no semen... the man is only after his own pleasure and the wife withers inside...

I have seen a lot of questions on here from married women complaining about bad sex and a husband with a small, ineffective penis..

While i wish I could have my V card again, i would not marry a man who's manhood package and ability i didn't check out.

Guys can tell we girls have nice boobs, butts, hips, and even pussies when we wear bikinis.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dint answer the question tho...

A wifey cares about her man, listens to him, "hears" what is important to him, and acts on it.

She is open and honest with him, she trusts him and trusts him to trust her.

She is a good homemaker, making home a place he looks forward to coming to more than any other place.

She is conscious of his sexual needs, makes sure she is there when he needs her in bed, AND she talks to him about her needs.

She has a backbone, but defers to him as the final authority as Head of the House. She backs him up when adversity confronts them.

• Lol not asking the exact same question as others right the day later

0|0
    0|0
  • The man wanting to marry and she's available.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cook in kitchen
    Bitch in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • not behaving like the girl in the picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • My brother always said “If she can suck start a leaf blower” that’s his wife!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes