Is this situation just friends with benefits?

Well I've known this girl for like 4 months now and weve been hooking up for 3 of then we went out on a bunch of dates and had a blast. We were always showing PDA too.

We each admitted into liking each other and caring about each other. But one night when I was drunk I told her this is just casual. The next day i asked her if we were together and she told me no. Before this i had told her through text that i want to do me during the week and just see her in my spare time. We pretty much agreed from this night that we were friends with benefits.

Since then I honestly caught feelings and I think she did too but i dont know. We enjoy each others company a lot, and its not all about sex. The other night I picked her up at this party she was at with her friends and she was wasted. She fell asleep in my car and when she did this i went through her phone. I know thats a little weird but i wanted to see who she was talking to. Turns out im the only guy she's talking too. She even talks about me with her friends over text. The next day we woke up at 9 and talked and hooked up till 6 PM. She told me here that she likes me again and how cute I am.

She knows i have issues. Im an angry drunk and had issues with alcohol in the past. I think this whole situation is toxic. I feel like its not just friend with benefits because its just not all about the sex. But she's also not talking to anybody else so im confused.
1
1