What was your worst experience in a relationship?

Did you have a messy break-up? Were you cheated on? Did you make a mistake?What was your worst experience in a relationship??

43

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex got attacked in his sleep after fooling around with another girl. Her jealous ex boyfriend found them and smashed a beer bottle on his head. He had to go to the hospital to get stitches. He lied to me and told me it was basketball. It obviously wasn't... The worse part about it was being treated like a dummy. Don't know why he thought I was stupid enough to believe his made up story.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a piece of a broken condom in the ex's vagina that wasn't from me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE