What was your worst experience in a relationship?

Did you have a messy break-up? Were you cheated on? Did you make a mistake?What was your worst experience in a relationship??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex got attacked in his sleep after fooling around with another girl. Her jealous ex boyfriend found them and smashed a beer bottle on his head. He had to go to the hospital to get stitches. He lied to me and told me it was basketball. It obviously wasn't... The worse part about it was being treated like a dummy. Don't know why he thought I was stupid enough to believe his made up story.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a piece of a broken condom in the ex's vagina that wasn't from me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Being in an abusive relationship. I wouldn't say it was a messy break up. As far as I'm aware I wasn't cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being in a relationship with an abusive insecure man who couldn't cope with sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Peeing the bed on our first night together was the absolute worst. May be that counts as a mistake because i definitely didn't do it on purpose lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Find out my ex was getting naughty on web cam with a lad she went to collage with. Found the conversation history and read the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a ex-girlfriend who misplaced or stole my class ring
    the class ring was sentimental symbol cause my late grand-dad
    bought it for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes